(Uplay+) Winterfest DLC locked ingame, shows as owned in the uplay launcher.

(Uplay+) Winterfest DLC locked ingame, shows as owned in the uplay launcher. As it states on uplay+ page the players get ALL the content of the game. But choosing the Winterfest mission redirects me to the shop to buy it. I thought this was a glitch since uplay+ just launched, but a week has passed and the problem is still there.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry that you can't find this DLC that you expected to have access to! We have an FAQ that lists all content included in Steep editions. The Uplay+ edition includes the base game and the X Games pass. It does not include the Season Pass which would have the Winter Fest DLC.

Then there seems to be a discrepancy in this situation. I open my uplay launcher, go to Steep and go to buy DLC. The store page then shows me that I OWN the Road to the Olympics, X games, Rocket wingsuit, Extreme pack and Winterfest DLC. Also what is the point of Uplay+ if the games that come with the subscription are not fully available? The Uplay+ advert info states quote - "Access premium game editions including their additional content such as DLCs, expansions and automatic updates." If this is how it will really be with the Uplay+ service then there is no point in subscribing to it. Please explain where the discrepancy originates - in the information regarding the services Uplay+ provides (false advertising), or it is on the side of the game (Steep)? And for the record - no other game I tried during my subscription to Uplay+ has this problem with DLCs. (5 games not including Steep)

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Sedoymadman, can you provide screenshots of what you're describing in the Uplay PC library and store?

Sure, here is the link https://imgur.com/a/aEGvjnd . Just say if you need more.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks a lot for the information. I have passed this on for investigation.