breakpoint freezes at random points in the game

i downloaded the game yesterday and played till about 1 a.m. which point the game started to freeze and i had to use the task manager to kill the process it got worse as time went on.

i verified files and removed the overclock from my gpu and cpu and redownloaded the drivers

i played other games to check stability and no crashing

unfortunately i crashed and now the game is gone i liked it and got deep into it but a purchase is questionable until i find out if the issue can be addressed

AMD Radeon Adrenalin 19.9.1 Beta
    cpu 6950x @4.3
    mb msi x99 godlike bios 1.9
    radeon ii EK full cover block
    Gpu powercolor Vega 7 2150 mhz set in wattman 1222 hbm 1.243 volt
    45% powerlimit
    ram 4133mhz gskill rgb 32gb cas 17 @3200 14-14-14-28 cas 1
    hd 2x samsung 850 evo 1tb
    new game drive inland 1TB nvme
    psu evga 1600 T2
    custom water loop

It must by something in drivers..Because i download betu, launch playing 30-1 hour and after this frezee, ctrl alt delete. Launch again and Freeze after 10 minut playing..When i start game in window mode and minimal setting. I see "when game freezing" error messeage in right corner "windows must cancel drivers and successfully recovery back" But game still frozen. And didnt help me downgrade and updade drivers or reinstall....Stil game Freeze.

Originally Posted by Davidsooonobi Go to original post
    It must by something in drivers..Because i download betu, launch playing 30-1 hour and after this frezee, ctrl alt delete. Launch again and Freeze after 10 minut playing..When i start game in window mode and minimal setting. I see "when game freezing" error messeage in right corner "windows must cancel drivers and successfully recovery back" But game still frozen. And didnt help me downgrade and updade drivers or reinstall....Stil game Freeze.
    yeah same problem i had and it was after it said new content in 2 hours or whatever message in game

Auron1_TLM's Avatar Member
    I had this problem once.
    No clues why it happened.
    Just like you, I had to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to terminate the game process.

The second time the game froze, it crashed bringing me back to desktop. I was even asked to send a crash-report to Ubisoft.