Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Season 22 Recap

Hello everyone! This is Toller, and I’m here to bring you all the latest and greatest news for South Park: Phone Destroyer!

THIS WEEK

Here’s this week’s Weekly Timetable:

’Member Season 22???

I ‘member. I ‘member there were fancy bikes, and alien drones, and scooters everywhere, topped off with an incredible battle between two powerful forces! Do you ‘member too? Well, just in case you missed any of it, we’re bringing it back for a flashback week of fun and games!

We’re starting off with two mini card events on Monday and Tuesday, mm’kay? Here are the cards that will be part of these:

Mr. Mackey Event:
    • Mr. Mackey
    • Marcus
    • Terrance & Phillip
    • Big Gay Al
    • C ock Magic
    • Hermes Kenny
    • Tupperware
    • Smuggler Ike
    • Program Stan

Mr. Hankey Event:
    • Mr. Hankey
    • Nathan
    • Terrance Mephesto
    • Classi
    • Rogue Token
    • Regeneration
    • Human Kite
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Visitors

Our Challenge Mode this week will raise the stats of all the new cards that were released during the season’s run. In case you’ve lost track of which cards those were, please enjoy this handy-dandy list!
    • Priest Maxi
    • Mr. Mackey
    • Alien Drone
    • Witch Garrison
    • Satan
    • Mr. Slave Executioner
    • Santa

We’ve also snuck in some extra events alongside this week’s Challenge Mode. We’re bringing back the chance to find two outfits that we released last season: a certain sweet ski hat and Tegridy farms shirt from episode 4 AND the leather jacket from the very first episode! They will be available in mini token events on Wednesday and Thursday!

Finally, we’ll close out the week with a Token Event featuring the showdown of the year: Satan vs. ManBearPig! The action! The drama! The memories!

Ready for season 23?

DISCORD

In case you missed it: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

That's all the news for now! Be sure to join the Discord server above by clicking on the image and chat with the rest of the community, as well as Buck and I!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

Hearts and Hugs,
    -Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

Is the Hemp Hat coming back at all? I missed that and really want to get it.

Wait, is the Ski Hat the Hemp Hat? If so, sorry.

fecog's Avatar Member
    Hello, few questions:

1) Increased stats by how much? Health and attack by around 20%, as used to be?
    2) The Wed and Thu mini events are not visible on the Timetable pic, intentioanally?
    3) What are the point requirements for the different mini events, also what is it for the weekend event?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by TowelRoyale Go to original post
    Is the Hemp Hat coming back at all? I missed that and really want to get it.

Wait, is the Ski Hat the Hemp Hat? If so, sorry.
    No worries at all, it is indeed the hat! Both outfit pieces will be up for grabs!

Originally Posted by fecog Go to original post
    Hello, few questions:

1) Increased stats by how much? Health and attack by around 20%, as used to be?
    2) The Wed and Thu mini events are not visible on the Timetable pic, intentioanally?
    3) What are the point requirements for the different mini events, also what is it for the weekend event?

Thank you.
    1) We don't generally post the exact increase, but I can always ask and see if that isn't something we can add in the future!
    2) Unintentionally Intentional. :P
    3) They will be the standard, usual amount of points. If ever the points are different from those, we try to make note when we can.

You're very welcome!

fecog's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    1) We don't generally post the exact increase, but I can always ask and see if that isn't something we can add in the future!
    2) Unintentionally Intentional. :P
    3) They will be the standard, usual amount of points. If ever the points are different from those, we try to make note when we can.

You're very welcome!
    Okay, so last week there were some improvements in these posts, or maybe 2 weeks ago, when Buck posted the 20% increase stats, the points for the daily events and weekend event as well. Not everyone knows these numbers by heart btw, so it would be very helpful to add.
    Also, will there be token events on Wed and Thu, or not? It's totally not clear, but maybe it's only me...

Yes, there are mini-token events on Wednesday and Thursday, with outfits in each one!

where are the balance fixes?

Wow a Manbearpig token event, how original and exciting this will be.

Originally Posted by ScottOld Go to original post
    where are the balance fixes?
    Balance fixes only happens at the beginning of each month so we have to wait until October for new balances.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►