DLC 09/10 "Kaleo Song Pack"

We all get what we deserve, and what we deserve is a three pack from Icelandic bluesy-rockers, Kaleo! The songs are:

All the Pretty Girls
    No Good
    Way Down We Go

Woah, baby!

Source

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Kaleo – $7.99

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmit...s-guitar-bass/

These sound like good songs to pick up. "No Good" stands out and reminds me a bit of Black Keys, which is of course a good thing.
     1 people found this helpful

SkyMoose's Avatar Member
    I wasn't familiar with this band but they sound awesome. I'm in for the pack!
     1 people found this helpful

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SkyMoose Go to original post
    I wasn't familiar with this band but they sound awesome. I'm in for the pack!
    +1 . . . Completely agree.

Guess I'll have to buy it for the Xbox One only since we can no longer but them for the 360 and have it carry over to the One as well.

Huge supporter of this product and bought DLC most weeks until recent change of 360 content not flowing to Xbox One.

Is the price difference ( 360 - Three pack $7.99 vs. Xbox One $10.29) the cause ?

As of tonight cannot purchase this 3 pack at all through Xbox One store or through game store.

It may be time to do an update to correct this and the infamous “enumerating” wait times.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by PivotalNacho D Go to original post
    Huge supporter of this product and bought DLC most weeks until recent change of 360 content not flowing to Xbox One.

Is the price difference ( 360 - Three pack $7.99 vs. Xbox One $10.29) the cause ?

As of tonight cannot purchase this 3 pack at all through Xbox One store or through game store.

It may be time to do an update to correct this and the infamous “enumerating” wait times.
    Hello,

The DLC from your 360 should carry over to your Xbox One. If it is not or you're experiencing technical issues, please reach out to our Support Team for troubleshooting.

Thanks