Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

September Update and DLC 2

Greetings Riders!

Today, we released our September Update. You can read all about what this update brings in our Patch Notes here. This update also prepares for tomorrow’s release of our second expansion, Crash and Sunburn. Because of this, after downloading today’s patch, our second expansion owners may see the Crash and Sunburn content on your World Maps. This content, however, will not be accessible until the official release of Crash and Sunburn on Tuesday, September 10th. Please see the images below to find out what time Crash and Sunburn will be released on your platform.

All Expansion II and Expansion Pass owners will receive the Alpaca and Turtle fun bikes as soon as the DLC2 content releases in your region. Do not purchase them before the DLC2 content is released for your platform in your region.*

So fret not, Riders. If you notice the awesome new content we are bringing you and can’t figure out how to access it, just remember the official release of Crash and Sunburn is September 10th and it will all be available to expansion owners on that day.

Thank you so much for your understanding, and we will see you on the leaderboards.

Trials Community Team

PlayStation 4

Switch

Uplay / Steam

Xbox One

edit: included additional information about Alpaca and Turtle bikes availability *

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Good Stuff.

And what of users that didn't see this until after they purchased both bikes?

Can't wait! Btw, do we have the price?

According to the schedule it has been released in Australia however the PlayStation store is asking me to pay for it. I have the expansion pass

Originally Posted by danielstewart16 Go to original post
    According to the schedule it has been released in Australia however the PlayStation store is asking me to pay for it. I have the expansion pass
    Same in UK.

Same in France, PC
    Pareil en France sur PC

Its now 9pm EEST and still cant access dlc with steam version of the game...

Not available on Steam so far. The Release Date and Time has been passed as far as I can see. However I only receive "Buy" Option and "Owned" when I actually try. Steam just tells me "Installed" and all Files are up to date and valid.

They know no one on PC can use the DLC, they just don't bother to edit the announcements, much like they didn't bother to tell Steam players they already knew it wasn't working on Uplay for several hours, and had zero reason to expect Steam players would somehow get different behavior.

They'll "get back to us." When? No idea. Where? No idea. Welcome to the future.