Originally Posted by Bone_Frog Go to original post
    Can you define dead? You go 300m in any direction and you are running into either enemies or faction people. More often enemies. There is an abundance of wild life. So what is dead about it?
    Abundance of wildlife! What Beta game were you playing? I just seen wild pigs!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by RighteousDingo Go to original post
    Trying to appeal to the reasoning of anyone who plays a beta is redundant.
    In every game beta I've ever played there's been people complaining about the things that were most clearly just there as a taste test.

In my time glancing over the forums I also noticed that nobody seems to have realised the XP and Health regen rates were amped up greatly to what we've seen (it even said 25% boost in the top left corner every time you killed someone for anyone who was paying attention) and this was obviously so that you'd be able to experience as much as possible during the short window it was open.

Everyone seems to have missed the magical words "Technical Test" as well for some reason.
    Thank you for making more sense. I noticed and understand. Why spoil the game of all its elements just for a technical test. Certain aspects of the game did not need to be featured as of yet. But I pray they don't make me eat my words. Cause I did find myself at times falling asleep.

Just a little guess.
    Why is the island so empty?
    The wolf took over all the island, and we all just played the beta.
    I guess and hope that there will be some part of the island where you will more civilians.
    The why there are some many ennemis every 100m in the open world sounds easy, and bad too. The games is build around looting and gearscore (I hate it) that s the answer.
    I still don’t like it, but stop turning around the question.

What is really bad is the fact that hostile and other characters don’t interact with the player.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Desolaytore Go to original post
    You mean the same 3-4 bald grunts repeating the same 3 lines in random *** spots that make no sense. When they should be patrolling or doing something, not standing there. The faction people are useless too, randomly placed doing nothing, barely react to your presence. Ive seen some guards camped right next to some civvies... like the ****.
    this is a bad thing for me. i wish they would at least patroll around through the landscapes. even the division 2 has made it more immersive than this!! breakpoint has so many potential!!

Originally Posted by NoVa_Erk Go to original post
    this is a bad thing for me. i wish they would at least patroll around through the landscapes. even the division 2 has made it more immersive than this!! breakpoint has so many potential!!
    Patrol routes would be good, you could try and time assaults once you understood any patterns in a area.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456