What game has the most toxic players? this game.

if I don't get team killed them someone else does which throws the round. same thing happens on the other team. rarely is there a fair complete best out of 5. some nights, this game actually makes fortnite look good.
     1 people found this helpful

Maybe in numbers alone but I promise you For Honor is way worse, for such a small playerbase toxic players take up way more room

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Lol.. Someones never visited the bowels of MW2 lobbies.

I did a few times and it was awful

I agree, the game is based off communication with your teammates. Half the time no one says a word on coms, ESPECIALLY if they are on coms with 2 friends. That is until you are the last one alive vs 3 of the other team and you dont clutch it. Then someone says something very useful like, "kill yourself."
    And the end of seasons, and free weekends ranked is pretty much unplayable.

I agree with this or if you don't clutch it they simply vote to kick you...makes no sense especially when you are playing casual...

ubisoft needs to edit their TOS so they are able to ban people on the spot if they can't already. then ubisoft admins should start playing the game a couple hours a night and ban the losers. after a few months of banning we would be left with quality humans and not the trash that fail at life currently.

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't found Siege to be more toxic than any other shooter. I have been playing since Socom 1 on PS2 and there has always been a ton of idiots trolling. It's just that people are bigger babies these days and cry to the developers more.

Originally Posted by Major2 Go to original post
    I haven't found Siege to be more toxic than any other shooter. I have been playing since Socom 1 on PS2 and there has always been a ton of idiots trolling. It's just that people are bigger babies these days and cry to the developers more.
    Yeah because asking to be able to just PLAY THE GAME without trolling is crying.