Hi guys!
    Just wanted to tell you that new software has been installed and (finally) working.
    We had some problems getting the new sytem to work but everything should be running smoothly now.

You can find some info about registering and logging into the server here: http://www.leosk.org/BajaMaja/viewtopic.php?p=539#539

Hope to see you all in Bajamaja.
    Best regards -LeOs.K_Ande

Hi guys!
    Just wanted to tell you that new software has been installed and (finally) working.
    We had some problems getting the new sytem to work but everything should be running smoothly now.

You can find some info about registering and logging into the server here: http://www.leosk.org/BajaMaja/viewtopic.php?p=539#539

Hope to see you all in Bajamaja.
    Best regards -LeOs.K_Ande

"bumb"

Just had to bumb it. I´ll leave it alone now

This should be at the top. I don't get much flight time anymore, but the times I've been at Bajamaja have been great. Thanks for providing this excellent opportunity for the community.

It's a nice server. Have good experience in old and new Bajamaja.
    Great work!

Thank you very much for your kind words.
    The new version has lot of improvements. Be sure to use the TS server also. If you see us Leosk guys going for a bomb run or fighter sweep just join in. Usually it´s not "safe" to go hunting by your self so it´s advised to take your squadmates with you or just wait at airfield untill someone else takes off and join him/her.Well I´m just babbling but more info at our site.

AFJ_Locust's Avatar Senior Member
    Great place to fly !!!

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't registered yet but guess I should

Yes you should
    There are already handful of swedish pilots flying there so hop along. Server is in Finland so you´ll get good pings too.

Yellonet's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZG77_Lignite:
    I don't get much flight time anymore, but the times I've been at Bajamaja have been great. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL!

It's fun if you're swedish