Is it anybody else that can't open the game? My game won't open it self, and i can't play.... Anyone with the same problem?

Is it anybody else that can't open the game? My game won't open it self, and i can't play.... Anyone with the same problem?

yes i have preorderd at steam but cant play

UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER ERROR CODE 1.

Hmm, i preordered at "spaceworld.no" a norwegian netshop, but i can't launch the game, and i don't get any error :/

Ubisoft games sucks, **** this ****....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kennyboi92:
    Is it anybody else that can't open the game? My game won't open it self, and i can't play.... Anyone with the same problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I have the same problem, it says error code 2 and cant start the game through Steam

Hmm, why don't i get any error code? :S

after i get in the menu of Call of juarez the cartel and try to click new game it crashes with no error report.

i hate it because neither steam nor ubisoft replies to this problem they just ignore it

Hmm, i downloaded the newest version of DirectX and then i could "Launch" the game, but then the error code 1 pops up....

But anyhow, they can't just sell a game that dosn't work, then just give a **** about it....

It's the same deal for CoJ 3 on ps3, it's freakin bugged as hell, but they haven't done a **** to make it better... **** ubisoft.....

Sent ubisoft a message now, i'm a bit ****ed off, so no nice message :P

"Ey ubisoft, you can't ****ing sell games that doesn't work, then when we try to cantact u guys to fix it, you just ignor it... **** this.... Fix this **** NOW......

Why can't we launch CoJ 3 on Pc? Just gets a ****ing error code 1.....

And when we talk about CoJ 3, fix it on ps3 aswell, it's freakin buggy, can't even find a multiplayer game, have to wait for like 2 hours to find one....

And don't you ****ing dare to ignore this, i want an answear, cause if this doesn't get fixed i'll make sure fore that no one will ever buy an ubisoft game again..."