Opinions on the next Assassin's creed Game

Hi Guys ! I hope that you are enjoying your time playing Assassin's creed games !
    I was wondering what will be other people's opinions on what the Next Ac might be ? I personally love it to be in the Vikings Era and to get the chance to see My favorite Tv-Show character Ragnar Lothbrok and to also fight with the sea monsters and all Scandinavian mythical creatures. I also want to see the parkour getting back to the series.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINIONS ?

ElderDarklion's Avatar Member
    I have got a thread near same this.

If you wish, you can look this thread.https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...he-New-AC-Game
     1 people found this helpful

I was hoping to fill out this trilogy in Rome ...... But the Vikings thing looks good too

Frankly anything with a horse, ship, eagle, sword and a bow works for me ..... I don't think they should really do much with the fight system or the RPG system other than polish it up a bit and try harder to make it Bug Free ...... A lot harder because it took them over 6 months to get the bugs out of this one some of them game breaking because they didn't fully plan in advance as to how they were going to raise the levels so we ended up with a lot of broken engravings, a horse you couldn't use for 3 months because of a bug that made you look like you and the horse were having a epileptic fit .... If i were the Dev that originally programmed that horse (Best horse in a game ever IMO) and someone screwed it up like that I'd want their head on a pike .....

They really shouldn't introduce any radical changes until the new game engine for the new consoles (still a year away for cripes sakes) ..... They really should just stick to what they have and just try to make it better instead of trying to introduce more/different features that will only introduce another basket of bugs ..... Hopefully waiting 2 full years between releases will help with a lot of that .... I can't help but feel that Odyssey was released 6 months before it was ready because it lacked polish and had a ton of bugs, many of which should have never happened (for example the horse bug which there is no excuse for) and the PC port especially was crap and caused a lot of people problems with crashes myself included.

Ubisoft used to use a 3rd party for the PC ports of AC games but I don't know if that's still true but if they are then they need to look for a better developer because the PC ports since Unity have been pretty bad compared to other game's ports

Originally Posted by ElderDarklion Go to original post

If you wish, you can look this thread.https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...he-New-AC-Game
    The problem with your thread is you didn't ask for opinions, you asked everyone to agree with yours and then argued with everyone who had a different opinion ..... That's why I didn't take part

ElderDarklion's Avatar Member
    Discussion may be but not argue or quarrel. Only argue with Olympus for another reason(non die or not at nightmare mode). But that is out of this topic.

I think there should be an opening up to the MODDING community. I like playing people's mods. Imagine for instance, AC I, II, III resold in a remastered version that allows MODDERS to get in and do their creative thinking and ideas? Changing up anything that you can choose to install MOD or not. I think that would be cool and it would have to cost $79.95 is my guess.

Originally Posted by ElderDarklion Go to original post

Oh, i didn't know, i'll give it a look

Originally Posted by usafirefly7 Go to original post
    I think there should be an opening up to the MODDING community. I like playing people's mods. Imagine for instance, AC I, II, III resold in a remastered version that allows MODDERS to get in and do their creative thinking and ideas? Changing up anything that you can choose to install MOD or not. I think that would be cool and it would have to cost $79.95 is my guess.
    well the modding idea is a brilliant one except i don't like it to be the main part of the game. but modding is always great. specially in Open-world RPG theme games like Skyrim, fallout and ...

Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post
    I was hoping to fill out this trilogy in Rome ...... But the Vikings thing looks good too

Frankly anything with a horse, ship, eagle, sword and a bow works for me ..... I don't think they should really do much with the fight system or the RPG system other than polish it up a bit and try harder to make it Bug Free ...... A lot harder because it took them over 6 months to get the bugs out of this one some of them game breaking because they didn't fully plan in advance as to how they were going to raise the levels so we ended up with a lot of broken engravings, a horse you couldn't use for 3 months because of a bug that made you look like you and the horse were having a epileptic fit .... If i were the Dev that originally programmed that horse (Best horse in a game ever IMO) and someone screwed it up like that I'd want their head on a pike .....

They really shouldn't introduce any radical changes until the new game engine for the new consoles (still a year away for cripes sakes) ..... They really should just stick to what they have and just try to make it better instead of trying to introduce more/different features that will only introduce another basket of bugs ..... Hopefully waiting 2 full years between releases will help with a lot of that .... I can't help but feel that Odyssey was released 6 months before it was ready because it lacked polish and had a ton of bugs, many of which should have never happened (for example the horse bug which there is no excuse for) and the PC port especially was crap and caused a lot of people problems with crashes myself included.

Ubisoft used to use a 3rd party for the PC ports of AC games but I don't know if that's still true but if they are then they need to look for a better developer because the PC ports since Unity have been pretty bad compared to other game's ports
    yeah they should use some little improvements to the Combat system. but i also want the old Ac game's stuff gets back. like the hidden blade and a brilliant parkour system that we saw in Unity.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there Mentor.Captures,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Since this is not related to Odyssey specifically, I am going to move this to the general AC forums for you.