Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hi there Mentor.Captures,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Since this is not related to Odyssey specifically, I am going to move this to the general AC forums for you.
    Thanks for Doing that Ubi, I wanted to that at first but I Couldn't find a way to post it on a general assassin's creed Thread. Thanks again !

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Mentor.Captures Go to original post
    Thanks for Doing that Ubi, I wanted to that at first but I Couldn't find a way to post it on a general assassin's creed Thread. Thanks again !
    No worries at all, you are welcome!

Originally Posted by Mentor.Captures Go to original post
    well the modding idea is a brilliant one except i don't like it to be the main part of the game. but modding is always great. specially in Open-world RPG theme games like Skyrim, fallout and ...
    While I'm a big fan of modding this particular game engine just isn't conducive to modding because of the way it shares resources ..... You mess with a texture in one armor set it can affect a lot of other armor sets in the game sometimes in very weird ways ..... It basically comes down to which is more important, modding or being able to create these fantastic worlds ... The thing is you can't have both at the same time mainly due to the extremely limited resources available on the current generation of game consoles ..... Maybe that will change with the next generation but that is 2 AC games away right now, the next one will be made to run on current Gen because they basically have no choice due to Sony and Microsoft dragging their feet getting the next Gen out there .... It's kind of hard to develop a game for a platform that doesn't even exist yet ,,,,, It will be at least 3 years before we see games that are fully enabled to work with the new Generation because everyone is going to try to make backwards compatible games for the 1st couple of years after release

To me Odyssey is pinnacle of AC games so far and the biggest reason is ancient Greece settings , which is so beautiful and my favorite time period in human history on so many levels, so I doubt any future AC game will make so excited as Odyssey did.

But i must say vikings era sounds great too ,especially if you fight sea monsters and mythical creatures like you said. I didn't like Egypt settings in Origins and I really hope we won't have Japan settings in future.

I just hope they retain RPG elements, special combat skills like in Odyssey.