The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member

For those claiming it's not Division 2.5

The developers have said that human AI can still be killed easily, even high level human AI can be killed with a headshot, IF they don't have a helmet on.

This is very similar to the red health bar enemies in Division, they are plentyful and easy to kill, they can kill you quickly but go down easy.

Then you have armored drones/robots who take a lot of bullets to take down, and have different gear scores and different classes.

This is very similar to purple and yellow health bar AI enemies in The Division 2, there aren't as many, but it's best to use teamwork to kill them because they do a ton of damage and are bullet sponges, they also have weak points that speed up the time to kill, just like in Breakpoint.

Then you have all the basic looter shooter comparisons with beams of light popping up all over for you to go claim, constantly having to empty your inventory because it's full, inspecting each new gear piece and trying to decide whether or not to keep it or if it's better than what you are using, considering the special traits/skills for each gear piece in combination with your other equipped gear.

This all becomes a headache to deal with and it's why people play Ghost Recon rather than Destiny, Borderlands, The Division, or any other MMORPG.

The biggest reason I quit playing Division 2 wasn't even the bullet sponges, it was the constant inventory management, you can't even enjoy the game and get immersed. You're always running around collecting loot, or in your inventory dismantling loot, or at the vender selling loot, it's monotonous and boring.

If you can't see the obvious and large amount of similarities then you're just choosing not to admit you can.

This is only being pushed onto this game because locking everything behind loot and loot boxes generates more microtransaction profits.

End of rant.
     19 people found this helpful

I'm 100% certain those who deny the facts are the ones who have pre-ordered it without question.
     9 people found this helpful

Ugh, loot.

We were also told that gear level and loot weren't essential to take part in, and that enemies were not bullet spongey - only the drones and only so much. I decided to bite the bullet and try out a Behemoth to test this theory. The moment I stepped into the area it warned me that it was a level 60 zone (this shouldn't matter too much apparently, right?), then after I had snuck in, grabbed the loot and got a good position so that the mortars couldn't hit me so easily, and put on my Lynx 'Anti-Drone' body spray, I engaged. From 3 rockets and multiple M203 hits, I must have done about 1% damage, if that.

Admittedly my gear score is something like 30 at the moment, and yes the Behemoths are supposed to be difficult enemies, but for a game you're also supposed to be able to solo (gritty solo survival epic) - as well as the above stated 'facts' - apparently I should have been able to do more.
     3 people found this helpful

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Member
    Thanks but no, already have a fulltime job Ubisoft.
     3 people found this helpful

Ya know what, come to think of it, this is exactly why i stopped playing Division 2. dealing with junk in division 2 and messing with the numbers just becomes a big chore. I do enough of the crap at work 8 hours a day because I have to.
     8 people found this helpful

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by ChoctawNDN Go to original post
    Ya know what, come to think of it, this is exactly why i stopped playing Division 2. dealing with junk in division 2 and messing with the numbers just becomes a big chore. I do enough of the crap at work 8 hours a day because I have to.
    But it´s not quite the same my good sir; you see, Ubisoft expects you to pay for the privilege of rummaging into their virtual cesspool of randomly generated tat.
    Certainly if you happen to be more judicious with your free time, the option of spending some extra cash in the hopes that, once again, you´ll find that one item you´re looking for inside a lootbox, in one amongst a million randomly generated combinations of contents is always there. Gear packs are an option of course, for an outrageously high fee, if what we saw in Willdands is something to go by.
     4 people found this helpful

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    I agree on everything you guys are saying, I work 5 to 7 days a week, I don't want to endlessly grind in any game, I stopped liking the whole MMORPG style grinding years ago, now this BS is making it's way into tactical shooters, and more stuff to gamble for in loot crates.

Unless they make a new Ghost mode with all this crap gutted out of the game, there's no way I'm buying this, I already convinced two friends not to as well.

Send a message with your wallets guys, it's the only message they understand, don't put up with it and buy the game even though you know it's not Ghost Recon. This looter shooter crap doesn't belong in this game.

not even close is the loot system the same as that of The Division2. TD2 is loot hell compared to BKP.

Got my preorder refunded. I'll give it some time to mature.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LCUChap2016 Go to original post
    Got my preorder refunded. I'll give it some time to mature.
    Same here and maybe when it goes on sale, $15 or less.