Event prizes

If I'm in the 45 to 49 bracket, and I play on Grandmaster, with rank 5 characters, why do I win level 1 or level 2 items?! What should I do with them?

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by YardemHane Go to original post
    If I'm in the 45 to 49 bracket, and I play on Grandmaster, with rank 5 characters, why do I win level 1 or level 2 items?! What should I do with them?
    The Synchronization gauge contains lower-tier Gear Items because you have to progress towards the higher tier rewards. If you haven't done so already, perhaps equip them to your lower-level Heroes to give them more power to rush earlier missions?

Also, I've moved this thread over to the appropriate sub-forum.

You've completely missed the point, sir!
    What low-level tier Heroes? We've been stuck in the 4th region for so long, I had all my Heroes at level 39, wearing 4-star gear.

The suggestion, which is why I posted in that sub-forum, was to provide better incentive for players to play the events. If different difficulty levels are provided, different prizes could also be provided.

I agree, GM and M tiers should not drop lvl 1 or 2 items as rewards. The harder the tier the better the reward. I suppose that would mean the each tier would need to have its own sync gauge

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by gorgonzola65 Go to original post
    I agree, GM and M tiers should not drop lvl 1 or 2 items as rewards. The harder the tier the better the reward. I suppose that would mean the each tier would need to have its own sync gauge
    That would require individual sync gauges for each bracket yes. But like all other requests, I will pass it by the rest of the ACR team for consideration.
     1 people found this helpful

Another thought would be to maybe drop 5* crafting materials in chests on M and GM. Although not all the missions have chests.
     2 people found this helpful