I'm reading this thread and wonder... are we playin the same game? Like a-holes happen, 4man premade killing you every round happen BUT it's not that often as you people say (and in casual you can just leave such game). So maybe you guys are just a-holes yourself and treated with your own medicine? Most matches I play (cas or rank) are normal games without intentional TKs. Also game is like 100000% better if you have a premade and it solves a-hole teammate problem at the same time, so I suggest you guys just spend some time looking for a team (there is ton of discord servers)
     3 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    You're not the first or the last person to ask for the removal of FF in casual.

But..Ubi has emphatically stated that FF will NOT be removed..on numerous occasions.

RFF from the start is basically removing the FF mechanic, so I doubt that's going to be considered also.

Basically, good luck.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by sad.platypus Go to original post
    I'm reading this thread and wonder... are we playin the same game? Like a-holes happen, 4man premade killing you every round happen BUT it's not that often as you people say (and in casual you can just leave such game). So maybe you guys are just a-holes yourself and treated with your own medicine? Most matches I play (cas or rank) are normal games without intentional TKs. Also game is like 100000% better if you have a premade and it solves a-hole teammate problem at the same time, so I suggest you guys just spend some time looking for a team (there is ton of discord servers)
    Yes because boiling it all down, its probably just mine and my friends fault lol.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Yes because boiling it all down, its probably just mine and my friends fault lol.
    I can't say about your friends but seeing how you personally communicate with others on these forums, you're probably not the friendliest team mate to have around.

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    I can't say about your friends but seeing how you personally communicate with others on these forums, you're probably not the friendliest team mate to have around.
    Me on the forums is different to me playing siege itself.
    I just dislike people who ignore blatant issues with the game and go with the usual "Nah its not the game, my favorite game, thats impossible! No, your just bad "
    I may get salty due to my own stupidity and the issues I encounter (along with this god awful playerbase) but that doesn't mean I'm outright a bad person to play siege with.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    I just dislike people who ignore blatant issues with the game and go with the usual "Nah its not the game, my favorite game, thats impossible! No, your just bad "
    I may get salty due to my own stupidity and the issues I encounter (along with this god awful playerbase) but that doesn't mean I'm outright a bad person to play siege with.
    I'm just going with the evidence we have so far. Want to prove me wrong, start by posting normally on these forums. If you can be a nice person all the time in the game, I'm sure you can do the same here so it shouldn't be difficult.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok Sybil..nothing to stress about.

I'm sick of these topics. Friendly fire is not going to get removed. Can we lock these? There is nothing to discuss? Can you imagine defending with no friendly fire? You could run shields and grenades and run in shooting everywhere.