Please for the love of god disable Friendly Fire in casual.

Y'know I always get people in games that pull the good ol' fashioned "itS jUST cAsUal WhY SHouLD I EvEN ReMotELY tRY" argument, then it devolves into then whining about how many kills X has and how many kills Y has, then it just drops straight to team killing.
    4 to 5 games now. 4 to 5 bloody games where man-children are screaming in their mics, spewing racial slurs and teamkilling/gadget destroying, then the inevitable "I'm in a 4 stack lel get votekicked" nonsense. Or better yet, just spawning in and INSTANTLY getting shot in the back of the head by a salty teammate! That's fun right???
    People always say to take casual CASUALLY and to just have fun! Gotta tell ya though it is v e r y hard to do that right now. Also, NO. Its not because its the free play thing. It's just BEEN an issue for awhile now.

I'm trying to get a friend into siege and good LORD its hard to do that when people just REFUSE to cooperate even in the slightest and just go around teamkilling me or him!
    What I'm trying to say is (if you haven't got it yet)

DISABLE FRIENDLY FIRE IN CASUAL LIKE CSGO DOES, GOOD GOD.

And yes I'm salty as f*ck. -.-
     1 people found this helpful

This is a dumb idea.
     5 people found this helpful

friendly fire is just part of the game, and is there for a reason (against exploits and to give depth to gameplay)

Cassual is indeed not to great depending on the people, but the new friendly fire system did help a lot.
    Cassual just has a problem that its viewed as the playground for a lot of people, or even a other game compared to ranked.

I know how that sounds, and sure, there are guys that play it serious. But its a community problem, and not really a gameplay problem

I think that enough prior Team kills should cause you to have RFF by default. At least for a couple days/weeks.
     2 people found this helpful

Insevin's Avatar Senior Member
    no thanks, this is R6.
     3 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    I kinda like FFire in any aspect of the game. Makes the game realistic.

yall kidding me? This happens so much in comp too, I don't give damn what siege is TRYING to be cause it trying to be "realistic" is failing either way, everyone complains about tking and "toxicity" and there is your solution cause Rff does nothing when half the time the people tking are in a 4stack who then abuse the VTK.

Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    yall kidding me? This happens so much in comp too, I don't give damn what siege is TRYING to be cause it trying to be "realistic" is failing either way, everyone complains about tking and "toxicity" and there is your solution cause Rff does nothing when half the time the people tking are in a 4stack who then abuse the VTK.
    Honestly i dont see tking so often and i play both ranked and casual.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    It's just my personal opinion but anyone asking to remove FF from Siege doesn't really understand what IS Siege.

That doesn't mean there shouldn't be any punishment for intentional team killing but asking to remove FF???

FF should definetly be removed from casual, but it should stay in ranked.