Please don't make it like The Division

Let Ghost Recon be as it is
    And division another thing with their style
    Wildlands was so good just focus on the mission not figuring out where what to pin
    And the pin mission system is irritating if I don't pin it it's not an active mission and it takes up the top right screen space like alot noticable way
    And cosmetics and guns are going to have ranks I hope not division had that let that be for them Ghost Recon 1shot 1kill hoping that not all enemies get a tank system now
    And remove the pin system or just from the screen like I know you can do that by pressing the down button on the D pad but then the map his also goes off.
    Entering a car always got in as a passenger in the back seat rather than driving.
    So far graphics quality of game and environment is fabulous 🙌 Thanks for that. Just avoid copying or making it like The Division.
    Hoping cosmetics are not gonna be rank wise wish it'd just be simple like choose what cosmetic you want as per look not as per rank like The Division.
    Same for the guns if you could.
    Gotta say big fan of the game and it's beta really liked it otherwise Wildlands was so amazing and glad to see it got Breakpoint. Hope the devs read this consider any of these points and Thank You 🙌🔥
    Can't wait to play it when it releases.
     10 people found this helpful

GRBKP is not The Division 2. But, is not Ghost Recon Wildlands too... rs Is another thing,....

Division 2.5

Nah its just an upgraded Division, we will call it Division 2.5
    They should fire whoever decided to make it like Division and not Wildlands.
     7 people found this helpful

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrJaCkHaTtEr Go to original post
    Nah its just an upgraded Division, we will call it Division 2.5
    They should fire whoever decided to make it like Division and not Wildlands.
    Agreed. The direction they took this game was risky, and gauging from the volume of vitriol pouring forth both here and on Reddit, I would say it’s a risk that isn’t going to pay off.
     4 people found this helpful

Too late, this is not only 'like the Division ' it's Thee Division 3.0 with warts, cancer, fleas, diarrhea, vomiting blood and really bad smells... Ghost Recon just got ganked, shot in the face, sexually mutilated -- "Breakpoing" what a laugh riot!
     3 people found this helpful

zack991's Avatar Senior Member
    i was surprised after i played for a few hours and I had seen the game is less and less like Ghost recons that i enjoyed decades ago. It is a lot like division, i was hoping the more I played the more i wouldn't see the simulates. Sadly its almost the same game. I wont be buying it after all. Looks like chernoblylite is getting my money.
     3 people found this helpful

That looks like a cool game Zack! Another game of similar genre but very original is the new post singularity game Atomic Heart that might be worth a look:

All the really weird and comical stuff in that game actually have a basis in actual science and engineering -- though a lot of artistic freedom is taken.
     2 people found this helpful

The gameplay is still very much the same as wildlands, there are elements taken from other Ubisoft games but at heart it’s still the same tactical gameplay as wildlands.

The whole Division 3.0 thing got boring a long time ago, and it is just being repeated over and over again by people who are narrow minded.

Seriously I think this is a damn good game so far. Enjoyed taking out some of the bases in the snowy mountains with squad mates much like you would in Wildlands and nothing like you would in Division..

I imagine Ubisoft see these threads with Division in the title and don’t even bother reading.

TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BigC90kg Go to original post
    The gameplay is still very much the same as wildlands, there are elements taken from other Ubisoft games but at heart it’s still the same tactical gameplay as wildlands.

The whole Division 3.0 thing got boring a long time ago, and it is just being repeated over and over again by people who are narrow minded.

Seriously I think this is a damn good game so far. Enjoyed taking out some of the bases in the snowy mountains with squad mates much like you would in Wildlands and nothing like you would in Division..

I imagine Ubisoft see these threads with Division in the title and don’t even bother reading.
    Nope it's the Division.

Character creation
    Tacmap
    Clunky walking
    Clothing
    Social hub
    Can't holster weapon
    There are no bushes to hide in...like NONE on a FREAKING TROPICAL ISLAND

ALL from the Division. It's also why vehicles are atrocious because the Division wasn't designed for them.
     7 people found this helpful

They really need to stop copying from other games. UBI has been really bad about that...trying to play it safe with things that they think work.

Step out of that box UBI!!