Has anyone else gotten screwed out of DNA fragments?

My Bartholome Hero was on rank 3, about to rank up to rank 4 with 92 DNA fragments, but when I went to promote him my game glitched. All the needed fragments to promote him were taken, but he wasn't put in the room to be promoted, and now I'm left with only 2 fragments for him.

Can this be rectified? It's ridiculous how much time I've put into all these characters, but specifically Bartholome, and now all that time is just gone.

I've already done a hard reset of the game and the device, but no change. I feel like I'm just SOL.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there UncappedWheel82,

I am going to move this to the dedicated Rebellion Forum for you.

Also please feel free to reach out to our Support Team for assistance.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by UncappedWheel82 Go to original post
    My Bartholome Hero was on rank 3, about to rank up to rank 4 with 92 DNA fragments, but when I went to promote him my game glitched. All the needed fragments to promote him were taken, but he wasn't put in the room to be promoted, and now I'm left with only 2 fragments for him.

Can this be rectified? It's ridiculous how much time I've put into all these characters, but specifically Bartholome, and now all that time is just gone.

I've already done a hard reset of the game and the device, but no change. I feel like I'm just SOL.
    This is a semi-common server communication error that gets resolved by its self with time. Usually this happens when a connection error occurs when Promoting, but the Promotion still happens in the background. When the time the Promotion would have taken passes, your Hero should have their Rank raised.