Lost progress due to syncing between devices

Hi folks,
    I am playing the game on 3 devices and whenever i switch devices the game asks me which game to load, the one on the server or the one on device. I always go with server but today I tried to go with device and I lost my progress of a whole day. My initiated trainings were cancelled but my codex count was as low as if I started the trainings, my trainingroom upgrade was ignored and was the lower level, my xp progress for the brotherhood was set back and all the rewards I got from missions were missing as if I didnt play them. But in contrast to all that my intel that I used for those missions were all gone and I only had a couple of intel left as if I had used them all. I would have no complaints if a previous version of my saved game was completely loaded as is and let me play from where I left on that specific save file but its not the case. The game seems to stick to server data on your resources but uses your device save for the state of your brotherhood which causes a conflict and loss of resources.
    I submitted a ticket but I am not very optimistic about a useful return because by the time they will respond to it I will already have played enough to make it impossible to track and restore my lost progress. So just be careful and always go with 'server' if you play on multiple devices.

I just noticed that I even lost the rift event rewards for which I spent a bunch of credits. That does it for me for the monthly subscription. Contacting Ubisoft for a refund now.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by EgoMagne Go to original post
    Hi folks,
    I am playing the game on 3 devices and whenever i switch devices the game asks me which game to load, the one on the server or the one on device. I always go with server but today I tried to go with device and I lost my progress of a whole day. My initiated trainings were cancelled but my codex count was as low as if I started the trainings, my trainingroom upgrade was ignored and was the lower level, my xp progress for the brotherhood was set back and all the rewards I got from missions were missing as if I didnt play them. But in contrast to all that my intel that I used for those missions were all gone and I only had a couple of intel left as if I had used them all. I would have no complaints if a previous version of my saved game was completely loaded as is and let me play from where I left on that specific save file but its not the case. The game seems to stick to server data on your resources but uses your device save for the state of your brotherhood which causes a conflict and loss of resources.
    I submitted a ticket but I am not very optimistic about a useful return because by the time they will respond to it I will already have played enough to make it impossible to track and restore my lost progress. So just be careful and always go with 'server' if you play on multiple devices.
    If you accidentally select "device", it will revert you back to the last time you played on that device. Try closing and relaunching the game and then select "server" and you should have your up-to-date game. You can also try logging out and back in with Facebook.

If that doesn't work, our Support team will be able to conduct tech troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

It did revert me to the previous state on that particular device but it did not revert the resources along with the state of the brotherhood but kept them up to date leaving me with spent intel and helix credits without the rewards from missions and the rift event. I contacted customer support and they are working on it.
    Thank you for the help.