Console data Transfer to Pc

Hello Developers my name is Jarrod, an i was wondering if there is an update you guys could to like if u have a Ubisoft game on console and has a lot of data and u don't want to start over when on pc if you could make data transfer do nobody has to go through a lot of processes to get all their stuff back. Why I say that because I have a r6 account adn I have r6 on my ps4 and i don't have a lot of renown and i would wish that i could transfer my stuff from console to pc so I could have all my operators and skins and level and ranked so hopefully this reaches out to you guys because this would improve people switching from console to pc if you could do this action this would be very helpful to me and the whole community so thank you for what you do.

Sincerely, Jarrod Ross

Yeah, I agree with you because Ive got hundreds or so worth of skins and some of my skins were seasonal or limited. Which I find quite frustrating. Id be ok even with a 3 transfer limit. Even if I had to pay 600 or so renown to have unlimited transfers Id be ok with that. I just my skins;(

Console data Transfer to Pc

Originally Posted by Arth_Arian Go to original post
    Yeah, I agree with you because Ive got hundreds or so worth of skins and some of my skins were seasonal or limited. Which I find quite frustrating. Id be ok even with a 3 transfer limit. Even if I had to pay 600 or so renown to have unlimited transfers Id be ok with that. I just my skins;(
    I have over 35 days played on Xbox and when i started to play on pc i had nothing so there needs to be a way to get my items on Xbox over to my pc account