Less Negativity please

Every time I come on the forums people are complaining every single day it's really annoying the game is not that bad. The dev team is showing progress and they are working actively on the game. You folks that are constantly bashing the game and the dev team don't you realize if enough of you get together you could influence players to just Mass quit the game? Beyond the game I'm sure the dev team has families and stuff like that this is their job so how about a little less whining and complaining add a little more constructive feedback and maybe even some good job this is good. I can't stand it I even had to unsubscribe from some YouTubers because they're just so freaking negative they don't realize they got a platform and they're just really lucky that red lynx hasn't gotten upset that they basically trying to sabotage the game. Not going to say any names but it's very easy to find these YouTubers that are talking trash about this game that they're also making money off of what a bunch of hypocrites.
     3 people found this helpful

People don't whine and complain, we give constructive feedback.

We say that token events are broken and offer ways in which they could be changed like 20 tokens for each win plus lockers.

Even when you have people like buck who said himself the event isn't as much fun, but they refuse to change it as they would lose revenue.

We say where there are issues that need addressing such as the superhero team not having a request tab even though every other theme does.

What gets the community's back up is the fact that R.L ask for feedback and we give it to them, but they diregard everything we say
     2 people found this helpful

If they would lose Revenue then that's something that cannot be changed these people have to make a living.

When you say something like they disregard the suggestions here on the forums that's your opinion. I don't believe they disregard what we're saying. We don't go inside their office and look at their goals and see what they're leading up to. But I do know though is misery likes company and some people here are intentionally or unintentionally trying to sabotage this game that's my opinion.
     1 people found this helpful

It may be my opinion that they disregard suggestions. But as I said buck directly said he finds token events less.

So when you have a developer saying " I agree a certain event isn't as fun as the other"

You would expect them to change it to balance the event, but as doing so would effect revenue they chose not to.

It's at this point I believe it goes from opinion of disregarding to feedback to ignoring feedback.

I think the developers listen to feedback, and will make changes if 1of 2 criteria are met. It doesn't effect there revenue or it will increase there revenue.

That's why they won't amend token events, it will balance the game for the f2p community and possible have a drop in there income from the event as it would be easier to complete.

They may not be hard facts, but its strong evidence to suggest they ignore what we say I mean Bucks saying he doesn't find them fun. Surly if anyone can get R.L to amend the event it would be him, but where still waiting.

Also if you apply the above scenario to make the event fair, because neither criteria are met it would result in a drop of revenue.

I hope the f2p income on here and say they don't play the token event, if enough gamers stop maybe R.L will finally get the message and change the rotten event.

Bottom line R.L are greedy developers who will only implement changes if it benefits them.

This whole post is pretty funny I like how you have all of this emotion for the developers the game is been out for three years they are making more than enough money yet still have all of the same problems since the beginning and will not listen to anybody but yet donít have a problem putting out new cards or charging you $30 for a chance to get a card like they are very greedy so I donít understand why you feel sorry for them yes they may have families but so does everybody else so I donít see why they shouldnít have to work harder because literally all theyíre doing is giving us a chance to get a card and weíre paying over $30 for that every time every person

You say that they are showing progress but they really are not if you go back and look at all the forum post of the last several years itís always the same problems they have a few balance changes here and there but for the most part it is the same problems over the last several years and instead of fixing the problems they just keep putting out more cards acting like that is what is taking up all of their time instead of fixing the issues that already existed they are supposed to maintain the game when you donít make adjustments you are not maintaining anything and we have already paid for that

I have friends that are developers and I can assure you it doesnít take three years to put out 30 cards and thatís if they were perfect let alone the fact that most of the abilities donít work correctly there is still double hits there are characters resurrecting with full life all kinds of problems but yet you donít think that they deserve any of this backlash even though itís been three years with the same problems but yet they asked for our opinion but wonít change anything then why ask??

If you paid over $60 for a game wouldnít you want it to work right?? the problem is that when people first start playing a game thatís when theyíre putting money into it before realizing that itís broken. the developers are nowhere near transparent with this knowing that there are issues and the people are dumping money only to be screwed later thatís not really fair and again the contract we entered into says that they are supposed to provide maintenance for the game so we are paying for the maintenance that they are not doing and if they canít manage to do any of that then they donít need to be paying their developers as much. I sent a very similar letter to BUNGIE stating that if those people didnít want their jobs there were plenty of other people here willing to take their position as developers if they donít want to stay late or work weekends then fine donít do it. just watch your job. Guess what the game director just put out a three-page letter about the state of the game and the things that they were trying to fix good job Bungie we appreciate the communication. I wish Ubisoft was like that

They shouldnít need a ďwatchlist for cardsĒ if they were actually doing their jobs correctly they wouldíve play tested before they release them or every time they release an update they would play test before that we shouldnít be the ones having to tell them the issues they should figure it out before they launch the game but again that is just another one of their problems that you seem to feel sorry for them about. Iíve already paid for the game why should I continue to be punished because they donít want to do their jobs. Also noticed on the battle pass that the percentage drop rates are different for the different packs one of the packs with Nelly on the front says you had 84% chance for epic and another one says you have a 92% chance at an epic which one is it? And if thatís the case then what is the percentage chances for the ones that we are buying with real money??? Do you just change our chances when you feel like it?? Because i would like to know my odds. A 12% chance is still a chance technically but I wouldnít spend money on that, you see the problem?? The whole system is shady and should be more transparent. I should at least know what Iím getting for the money Iím paying if itís going to take you 3 years to do actual maintenance. The reason for the ďnegativityĒ Iím assuming itís because like myself all of these people tried to be nice in the first place but Iíve been playing this game for over six months now and stating all of the same issues to no avail so I donít know about you but when you ask me for my opinion and you donít listen itís pretty irritating and again I was nice at the beginning just like Iím sure most of these people were. Itís like a one way relationship where we do all the work. WE THE CUSTOMER HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG AND HOW TO FIX IT!!!! DOES THAT SEEM RIGHT TO YOU!!??!!?? It doesnít seem ok to me and I imagine most people feel the same. There are your ďreasonsĒ Tried being nice. Didnít work.

Originally Posted by Cjwalker888 Go to original post
    I hope the f2p income on here and say they don't play the token event, if enough gamers stop maybe R.L will finally get the message and change the rotten event.
    I am 100% FTP, and I have never been one to boycott token events. Considering I am a co-leader on my team, it would be rather hypocritical of me to get everybody else to play the event, and not do it myself. I finish every weekend event, and once completed I will try my best to get as many more points as I can for the team.