Looks like Ubisoft has fixed the problem. Just now I have successfully deleted my card details from Ubisoft store account and payment method is now empty.

Thanks @Ubisoft & @Ubi-Kay
    Best Regards

Its not fixed for those of us who prefer the actual service to work like intended

just checked. can't delete expired card because it is used for suscription which is suspended. can't replace expired card with new one because of nasty bug in uplay app.
    can't cancel it myself because payment to expired card is stuck. can't renew because still not canceled.
    wrote support that i DO NOT WISH to extend my membership given this level of service. they asked me to check this forum and hold me suspended. why not let me go, cancel everything, fix problems, apologize (for real) and start anew?

I had subscription cancelled and they chraged me ....

The service doesn't work, but at least now we can cancel.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...king-(Finally)

Finally i delete my payment method thanks thiagobr
     1 people found this helpful

DCAustin007's Avatar Member
    Also confirmed. thanks support guys.
    GO into Uplay and click your username, then down to Account information, then from in there you can edit the credit card and seemily remove it. The paranoid me hopes it's actually deleted.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by kubek-1989 Go to original post
    Finally i delete my payment method thanks thiagobr

Originally Posted by DCAustin007 Go to original post
    Also confirmed. thanks support guys.
    GO into Uplay and click your username, then down to Account information, then from in there you can edit the credit card and seemily remove it. The paranoid me hopes it's actually deleted.
    Lets hope so, but if they kept our CC information and are still charging us, this way we can get a class action lawsuit since this would be a crime.

Not so fast guys.
    CC data in Account Payment information is different thing than CC data in Payments methods in Uplay+ sections.
    Deleting the former does not delete the latter.
    As well as updating one does not update the other.
    Learned it not really hard but very annoying way.

rgrayhek1967's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm perplexed i can't even go into my own account and change the payment method. No way to contact ubisoft because right now i can't even use the Uplay Plus to change my payment method.