Cannot remove my payment info from Uplay+ either and the free subscription has ended a week ago.

They took 30£ from me..

What the hell is going on here?! How long do we have to wait for it? Do you have trouble understanding GDPR? FASTER UBISOFT!

They charged me for Uplay+, then support denied me a refund, and I can't delete the payment method or cancel.

DCAustin007's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    Hello,

Thanks for reporting this to us. We're investigating this issue in order to resolve it as soon as possible.
    How about you sort users by NOT subscribed and wipe the credit cards from your files? Sounds easy to me. I'm also creating a ticket so there is a record of this.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi,
    i have the same problem. I cant delete my Credit Card Details in uplay+ . I have cancelled and will never use this service again. My Girlfriend was charged 15€ although she did cancel before 1.10.19 . Support said they cant do anything. This is a scam. She canceled before me and never got an email for the cancellation. Now Ubiscam treats her as if she did not cancel. Shes going to the AK in Austria today to file a formal complaint.

Ubiscam, this will blow up in your face.
     1 people found this helpful

Yes I'm going through the same conversation over Twitter and support, they both want to try the same things. There is obviously a permanent link to credit cards in the uplay+ system. This will be easier to cancel my card and order a new one.
    MANAGE MY PAYMENT METHOD
    Select a payment method

xxx xxxx xxxx Exp. 0Delete
    You cannot delete this payment method as it use for your subscription by default.

I'm not able to remove my card details either. It says "You cannot delete this payment method...." when I click delete. I have already cancelled my uplay+ subscription so why do they need my card details?

I have created ticket a week ago and so far no response from support team. I didn't expected such a careless behavior from a reputed company.

@Ubi-Kay, we cannot keep our card details in your database for security reasons so please fix your system asap.

I finally got both official support and twitter to acknowledge the bug and they 'said' they'll pass the info along.

can't delete my card details either, same message