Legacy Mission High Low percentage

Either there was a recent change that jacked up the percentage or the closer my assassins get to 5 star the lower the high percentage gets. Initially I thought it was a coincidence but after leveling up more assassins I have come to believe it is built into the code. Has anyone else noticed this? Really frustrating!!

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Drako357 Go to original post
    Either there was a recent change that jacked up the percentage or the closer my assassins get to 5 star the lower the high percentage gets. Initially I thought it was a coincidence but after leveling up more assassins I have come to believe it is built into the code. Has anyone else noticed this? Really frustrating!!
    The drop chances stay the same no matter what. Keep at it. The more you play, the more you will collect.

Originally Posted by Drako357 Go to original post
    I am experiencing something similar. The percentage seems to lose effect in higher levels. In region 4 my assasination attempts with 95% odds only succeed every other time which is roughly a 50%. Either we are terribly unlucky or there is another level of odds for the actual odds to be effective. Something like 'you get 50% chances that your 95% on screen will be effective'. If that is the case it calls for a subscription cancellation.

I know it sounds crazy, but I have definitely noticed a change after the last update. Even my lower level characters when I run a legacy mission the low chance character is appearing more often.