Still no option to unsubscribe

It's August 2021 and you still can't unsubscribe manually

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Renae.Emrys Go to original post
    It's August 2021 and you still can't unsubscribe manually
    You can if you follow the steps in this article.

If for some reason it is giving you an error when trying this, you can always reach out to us via support ticket / live chat here and we can do it from our side for you.

You can also private message us on Twitter or Facebook if you prefer

No, there is no Cancel Membership button, only Manage my payment method. I can't cancel my subscription....i don't want to go next month and today is last day....

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Rubic2014,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues cancelling your Ubisoft+ subscription.

Can you please try using a different web browser or go through the web browser troubleshooting then try again.

However if the issue persists then contact support on one of the following channels and they can assist you further:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket or Live Chat

Now ubisoft has tried to get new month payment. Luckily, I transferred my money to another account and the payment failed. And still I can't cancel my subscription and only payment methods update is available. Why isn't "cancel" always visible and always in selection?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to hear this Rubc2014. Did you contact us through one of the channels mentioned above by Ubi-Keo?

Originally Posted by UBI-Froggard Go to original post
    You can if you follow the steps in this article.
    There is no Cancel Membership button.
    So I have to remove all funds and wait for you to suspend my account.
    Pathetic.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi shinbojan,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are also unable to see a 'Cancel Membership' button on your account.

Could you please go through the web browser troubleshooting that I mentioned in my post above and if the issue continues to contact support on one of the support channels that was mentioned.

Still no cancel button

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey Rekorb,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also unable to cancel your subscription. Please note (just in case) that following your Ubisoft+ order confirmation, you may need to wait up to 2 hours before you can cancel your Ubisoft+ subscription. Please visit our dedicated article for more information about unsubscribing and try the browser troubleshooting mentioned here if you are still unable to see it.

If you still cannot locate the cancel option, if you contact us directly via our Support Site or private message us on Facebook or Twitter, we can cancel it for you.