Can't cancel/unsubscribe???

Uh, what am I missing here? I go to "manage uplay+" it says
    Plan
    Premium - Monthly
    Status
    Active

and then lists payment info... but nothing on the the page is clickable, it's all just text. I can't find an "cancel/unsubcribe" button anywhere? I tried going to payment info tab to maybe be able to cancel payment info there instead, but none are listed (even though it's listed in the uplay+ management page). I find a link to http://store.ubi.com/uplayplus/cancel/ in their FAQs and.. it's a 404 error, how convenient. Da heck? How do I unsubscribe?? Did they turn off the ability to cancel/unsub and hope people forget to later when they "fix" it? RIP Anno 1800

occono's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah I'm not signing up until http://store.ubi.com/uplayplus/cancel/ works

same issue to me, just want to unsubscribe but there isn't even an option for it.
    for gods sake, this is how i know Ubisoft. they will get your money this or that way, now in the way of letting people test it and forget the subscription!

If we can't cancel we will be charged in October. Doesn't matter if the service is not working, the charging always works.
    I recommend talking to your bank in order to block future charges from ubisoft if the cancel page doesn't work in a few days.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey folks,

The team are aware of this issue and are investigating it closely.

When we have more information to provide we will provide it.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

i still cant unsubscribe ffs nor play assassins creed odissey (the reason why i want to unsubscribe)

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by machinegamerlt Go to original post
    i still cant unsubscribe ffs nor play assassins creed odissey (the reason why i want to unsubscribe)
    The issue with being unable to cancel your subscription has now been resolved.

Please check this FAQ for information how to cancel your subscription.

With regards to not being able to play Assassin's Creed Odyssey, can you please confirm what the issue is? Do you receive an error message? Is the game crashing?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    The issue with being unable to cancel your subscription has now been resolved.

Please check this FAQ for information how to cancel your subscription.

With regards to not being able to play Assassin's Creed Odyssey, can you please confirm what the issue is? Do you receive an error message? Is the game crashing?
    Well if the, "Yes, Cancel my subscription" button actually worked, then yes that FAQ may be useful. But buttons don't work and are missing. So people like myself can not cancel. Not being able to remove my payment info because I am locked into this without being able to cancel is a bit concerning.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by BurrZerka Go to original post
    Well if the, "Yes, Cancel my subscription" button actually worked, then yes that FAQ may be useful. But buttons don't work and are missing. So people like myself can not cancel. Not being able to remove my payment info because I am locked into this without being able to cancel is a bit concerning.
    I have checked your account and the reason that the cancellation button is not showing is because you have already cancelled your subscription. This will end on the 1st October when the free trial ends.

Digma's Avatar Junior Member
    I have made an attempt to cancel my subscription but it doesn't show it has been cancelled anywhere, nor have I received an e-mail. When I look at the non-transparent pages through the uplay client or on the Ubisoft store page it still shows up with the 1/10/2019 giving me the feeling that I stll have an active sub.

Can I please get a confirmation from Ubisoft this is actually working and that I will not be charged come next month. I would like to have written and thus legal proof of the cancellation (through e-mail, which is legally binding in the EU).

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►