ACOD PS4 - MISSON BUG - LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE - More Questions than Answers

Hello people.
    While playing the DLC campaign “Legacy of the First Blade” on the “More Questions than Answers” ​​mission after following Neema and hunting the deer's she wants to continue the mission to kill Boar but I can't make Gather boar meat. I'm still stuck at this point in the mission without the boar appearing on the map, I can find him dead but I can't gather.
    Note that I have already reinstalled all the dlc's I have (I am Season Pass) and the problem continues.
    I'm playing with Alexios.
    Help? Suggestion?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey!

Just before the objective to kill the boar begins, there will a short conversation with Neema and the boar will be just below you.

Would it be possible to provide us with a short video showing your active quest, map and surroundings? Hopefully we can find a clue to determine what has happened.

I will try do that ... But the boar appears what does not work and the press triangle to gather the boar loot to proceed the mission...

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hopefully once we have a video it will be easier to determine the cause, and figure out a workaround for you.

Please also provide us with your save file in a support case and write the case number in this thread. This FAQ explains how: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882/
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hopefully once we have a video it will be easier to determine the cause, and figure out a workaround for you.

Please also provide us with your save file in a support case and write the case number in this thread. This FAQ explains how: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000039882/
    Hello Ubi-Raziel...

After a weekend of testing I found out where the problem was in this mission.
    I leave feedback here if anyone has this problem or for you to evaluate.
    First the problem is that when we received the quest to start the first DLC mission it assumes you arrive at the pier in Adestria I did not do this I did fast travel to the nearest point (which is above where it will be Darius's hideout) and then follow the horse to the point to start the mission. After some research and videos on youtube I understood that at the end of this mission (More Questions than Answers ) there is a conversation between our character and Barnabas so it became clear: “If I don't have Adrestia in the harbor how will I be able to talk to Barnabas?” load save before starting the mission I covered those 1000+ meters by the open sea like a desperate sailor… I saved the burning village I walked with Darius and started the mission and in the end managed to plunder the boar and the mission continued without problem .. It cost but it was… I think that in order for this problem not to occur if it were possible when we started the mission without arriving by boat the boat would be transported to the nearest pier the problem would be solved.
    So far I have finished the first chapter without problems the game is fantastic and the dlc's even better .. Great team work.