Stuck at Echelon 5, but one of top racers in world

Hello,

I have changed my Playstation user ID a few times, and that seems to have caused me to lose my status when trying to ladder up from echelon 5 to echelon 6. I did this right when PSN made the feature available, and my echelon level has not gone up since then.

Here is my online ranking currently: https://players.turbo.trackmania.com...45adea20637317

I am GK_SEAHAWKS_12. I'm happy to provide previous usernames via private message.

P.S. I did see a previous post similar to this from KAWS-1 in 2017 about trying worldwide challenge races, but that didn't do anything to bump me to 6 (I didn't expect it to since I'm at 0% again).

Thanks!

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hello,

For climbing the ladder, you have to play online and also to play the solo campaign. Please play on servers echelon 6 and keep on recording times on the solo campaign. This should upgrade your level otherwise, please contact us again on forums.

Kind regards

Originally Posted by swordsman74 Go to original post
    Thank you AlinoA!

Kaws was able to figure out that while there usually aren't any Level 6+ online multiplayer rooms available, playing worldwide challenges that are level 6 or higher DO count. So we both played a few of those and we were able to finally break through and become Level 6. :-)

Thank you for your direction on this!

Hello. I currently have 150 gold metals in solo campaign. I did a level 6 track, got a gold metal. I play online all the time.

Ill keep hitting level 6 and campaign but my level 5 echelon is still stuck at 0% when i was at 99% before i changed usernames.

Thanks

I don’t know if you all did something or if I just happen to do something right, but I am now at echelon number six. Thank you so much for your help.

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    hello
    You are welcome and enjoy the game