V4rdyn's Avatar Junior Member
    Any changes in the past few days?
    Ubi is still holding 1€ in reserve, no invoice, no access, and I'm currently reluctant to try again.

Nope, I still have £12.99 held in reserve with no access to UPlay+ Customer Support just keep on saying no update, please refer to this post on the forum. It verges on the ridiculous. One week on and still the same.

Just got emailed from ubisoft about uplay+.. i gave it a shot and tried to pay again .. same story .. #404 error .. soo 4 attempts .. once got money back ..

Same here in Czech republic. Still 404

Uspray splash still now working. 6 times paid, only once got 1eur back. Greatness awaits.

Well I might as well jump in, Australia here and If I try so sign up from Uplay I get the not the right store error for your region and If i try there webpage Get the 404 error, see below

https://store.ubi.com/on/demandware....cationResponse

I mean how hard is it.

And now I have 4 outstanding authorizations on my account

12 SEP POS AUTHORISATION UBISOFT PARIS FR Card Used **** $1.00 (this one was card)
    11 SEP POS AUTHORISATION UBISOFT PARIS FR Card Used **** $1.00 (this one was paypal)
    11 SEP POS AUTHORISATION UBISOFT PARIS FR Card Used **** $1.00 (card)
    11 SEP POS AUTHORISATION UBISOFT PARIS FR Card Used **** $1.00 (paypal)

can anyone from ubisoft answer this for us please

Same here, I tried to subscribe to uplay+ to try the breakpoint beta at 3 different times but always got an error. One week later my bank account still shows 3 euro is being held in reserve?

So I still see there's no progress here. Can't access, can't cancel, can't do anything. I'm getting ready to tell my bank not to accept any withdrawals from Ubisoft

I was able to get Uplay+ with a new Uplay Acc and the same Card. Seems like there is a big error in the Database that some Users just can't subscribe.

Besides that I am still waiting for my money of 3 failed attempts: 1x 15 Euro, 2x 1 Euro. The ignorance of Ubisoft is a slap in the face. It's been 1,5 weeks now and they still haven't fixed this.

404 is gone for me, but payment fails in 3 of my browsers and in the Uplay client
    Ordered something from another website without credit card issues, so it's not on my side