Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country.

I cant get that free uplay+ becuase of this error ((Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country.

To purchase a subscription you must be visiting the store
    dedicated to your country.))

please do something I dont have visa or master cart or anything like that yet I waited so long for this tought it would be automaticly added to my acc ((((

cant just activate it on my acc ? cuase i cant subscribe it .

Have same problem but i want to subscribe with my mastercard. Filled all needed inforamations about my card and so on. After pyment chech all go into that tmessage "To purchase a subscription you must be visiting the store dedicated to your country" and sand me EU store which after all sand me back into regional store So I am stuck in this loop and cant purshe subscription from anywhere.

Known issue

@Danousek

also CZ? (based on the nick)
     1 people found this helpful

Yup, happened to me and support says to watch forums until it gets fixed..... so free time is disappering

interesting is that some people from CZ were able to get it .. looks like UBI doesnt have the right Country IPs

it is so ********, they don't want to make it easy because they will lose money, why else would these ***** start a subscription service
     1 people found this helpful

Am in the Rep of Ireland

Am in the Rep of Ireland! On the *eu page ubisoft! Am unable to purchase Ubisoft+ due to this problem: "Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country.To purchase a subscription you must be visiting the store dedicated to your country."!

I have two options both return me to the same *eu page! Republic of Ireland is in the EU last time i checked!!!
    WTF Ubisoft!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi MastaBlasta79,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues subscribing to Ubisoft+ due to an error.

Can you please ensure that you are not using a VPN when you are accessing the store. If you are not and the issue persists then could you please go through the web browser troubleshooting and try again.