Originally Posted by LubzinNJ Go to original post
    Efficiency for me is dealing damage and getting kills....I am having zero issue with either in late-game "activities"
    Let me look into my crystal ball.... one shot by warhounds. Carry me please.

Assault Turret has always been my go-to best skill. With the updates it's even better with longer durations straight out of the box.

Are skills now strong enough to use in raids?

Originally Posted by Anubis-Solitus Go to original post
    Assault Turret has always been my go-to best skill. With the updates it's even better with longer durations straight out of the box.

Are skills now strong enough to use in raids?
    The answer to that depends on the members of the raid. Some players do not understand how a skill build functions and consequently judges them as weak, while other players are just straight up hostile to skill builds (probably a remnant of Div 1 sticky bomb). That said, there are also raid groups that welcome skill builds and use them wisely and see value in their abilities throughout the raid.

My own opinion having completed the raid 9 times now (yeah I know some people have 100s of clears) is absolutely a yes. They are viable in the raid, but like any build, gun or otherwise, it needs to be well crafted. I think the following skills have clear uses in the raid:

Seekers
    Stingers
    Jammers
    Oxidizers
    Assault Turrets
    Chem Heals
    Revive Hives
    Booster Hives
    Restorer Hives

*edit

I forgot Pulse... and some one else probably knows other skills they like to use.

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Been fiddling around a bit and am finding it quite interesting....

This is pretty much what i have right now apart from i have slightly higher health:

Making these builds is very devious

I could drop my skill power on my gear for either more armor or weapon damage

But that comes at a cost, all my yellow gear mods have explosive damage but very low rolls on everything else on them so my total SP would not be enough for the seeker/turret to work.

It's all very tricky indeed

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Had a change around and am really happy so far that i dropped the BTSU gloves with my Cluster Seeker + Assault Turret build.

Sitting at this so far:

• Gloves: Terminate (loving this, also can now have 12% assault weapon damage)
    • Backpack: Tech Support (I do miss Skilled)
    • Mask: Empowered (just to keep my SP at the right level for explosion mods @ 7%) - (Looking to change)
    • P416: Spike
    • P416: In Rythem
    • Merciless: Brutality
    • 3 x Destructive

Sitting around 11 secs on Seeker Mines

I am not to sure about Tech Support as my seeker mines CD is @ 11 secs

Best part is my weapons can do some decent damage

pob709's Avatar Senior Member
    ^^^
    Pretty much my build too. Just seems to outperform the btsu gloves combo. I guess if everything procs right the btsu gloves have more potential but from my testing I prefer my old build.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234