Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member

Cluster Seeker & Assault Turret (Best talents)

Right now i am using a P416 with Spike and the Merciless (really hate this weapon due to how it works)

Pistol has Wascally.....I do love my Wascally, the name makes me laugh

1 x BTSU Gloves (kinda wasted as i don't use any status effect skills but i tend to find it procs a lot during fights anyway)
    1 x Mask with DTE & Creeping Death (looking for a better mask but damm masks drops are rare)
    4 x Destructive
    1 x Skilled

And some AWD here and there

Got around 48k Health and 205k Armor and 2900 SP (too much SP, just ain't getting the right drops to lower it)

Yellow mods on gear is mainly explosive damage
    Red mods on gear is mainly assault rifle damage

Cluster Seeker has: 1 x Haste 1 x +6 Mines 1 x Damage (around 10 sec cooldown)
    Assault Turret has: I think 2 x damage, can't remember the last slot (don't need haste as i destroy it before it runs out)

Can easily solo all content, don't really bother with heroic due to loot.

I am solo 99.9% of the time.......and don't do DZ

But my question is what do you think based on the above excluding talents but more based on what skills i use and the stats i have do you think are the best out of this lot:

Weapons:

• Perpetuation: Kills grant 5% skill duration, ammo, and charges to the next skill used. Max stack is 10.
    • Spike: Headshot kills grant +35% skill damage for 20 seconds.
    • In Rhythm: While equipped, enemy kills have a 5% chance to refresh active skill cooldowns. Can occur once every 60 seconds.
    • Rooted: While equipped and in cover, all skill damage and healing is increased by 25% for 10 seconds. Buff is lost when exiting cover. Can occur once per 60 seconds.

Gear:

• Destructive: Explosive damage is increased by 20%.
    • On the Ropes: Weapon damage is increased by 25% while all skills are on cooldown.
    • Skilled: Skill kills have a 25% chance to reset skill cooldowns.
    • Tech Support: Kills by active skills grant 25% Skill Damage for 10 seconds.
    • Payload: Destroying an enemy's asset grants 50% explosive damage for 15 seconds.
    • Terminate: Depleting an enemy's armor grants 35% skill damage for 15 seconds.
    • Calculated: Kills from cover reduce skill cooldowns by 20%.

What's your thoughts?
     1 people found this helpful

Assault turret and seekers don't synergize well.

Skill damage is the only commonality.

cn555ic's Avatar Senior Member
    What is your damage for the seekers? I have been working on higher damage for quite some time and only managed 436k at 10 seekers at 10 second cooldown.

At 4 seekers damage is 557k at 10.5 CD. I like 10 seekers more and find it does more damage at the end.

Right now I run:

5x Destructive
    Tech Support
    Terminate

Seekers: +6 mines, Skill haste, damage
    10 mines @ 11.3 cooldown having 420k base, but hitting for 620k each after Tech Support and Terminate become active (usually after first mine hits), and remain active for remaining duration of battle
    Turret: 2x damage, 1x skill haste
    12 sec cooldown, with 29k base damage, upped to 33k damage after Tech Support and Terminate

Was also able to get my P416 base damage to 23k, and sitting on a backpack with 11% weapon damage, if rolled onto current backpack would jump me to just over 24k, but holding out for specific China Light gloves that would make that decision worth it, since that 11% weapon damage is the only one I've found.

Primary: P416 has Spike, Accurate, Rooted
    Secondary: M60 has Unhinged, Optimized, Overlap
    Sidearm: Pistol has I forget the first two, but has Rooted (which gives me 2 extra mines and extended duration for turret if need be...and yes, there have been many instances that all 12 mines have found a target, and when that happens, it's pure jaw dropping explosive carnage

Ooops! I meant 'Recharged' on my Pistol.

LubzinNJ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by a19awesome19 Go to original post

Skill damage is the only commonality.
    What? My pre-gloves build dominated using those two together....whatever seekers didn't get turret takes out when they try and advance on me and covered me while the seeker recharges...meanwhile M60 also suppresses or kills.....how exactly don't they synergize well?

Originally Posted by LubzinNJ Go to original post
    What? My pre-gloves build dominated using those two together....whatever seekers didn't get turret takes out when they try and advance on me and covered me while the seeker recharges...meanwhile M60 also suppresses or kills.....how exactly don't they synergize well?
    Also super easy to keep Tech Support up. Combine with Spike for added flavor, and/or add BTSU gloves and load some special ammo in your sidearm. Absolute carnage. They synergize extremely well.

Originally Posted by cn555ic Go to original post
    What is your damage for the seekers? I have been working on higher damage for quite some time and only managed 436k at 10 seekers at 10 second cooldown.

At 4 seekers damage is 557k at 10.5 CD. I like 10 seekers more and find it does more damage at the end.
    I think at 10 seekers with 10 sec CD i am sitting around the 415k mark, just really struggling to get a decent damage mod.

Originally Posted by a19awesome19 Go to original post
    Sorry but that is absurd.....The turret kills elites very very fast, i think (i may be wrong) the turret works with DTE but seekers don't.

Turret is my line of defence

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Riflemania Go to original post
    Sorry but that is absurd.....The turret kills elites very very fast, i think (i may be wrong) the turret works with DTE but seekers don't.

Turret is my line of defence
    yep, i never run anything else. The seekers are great but the turret is the real mvp.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►