Crash after Run ACO

Hi,
    after cliking the button "Play a game" in the Uplay soft, it starts to load the opening picture and immediately after that, it stops with the icon "Ups, the game crashed", which i sent do Ubisoft as a "Crash mesage".

I have already tried to verify files, I have reinstalled the game (110Gb) and it still does. What is going on? (does this since the last 1.5.0 patch)

Thanks for answer

well it crashed for me i cant load my save game anymore

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Allkosino Go to original post
    Hi,
    after cliking the button "Play a game" in the Uplay soft, it starts to load the opening picture and immediately after that, it stops with the icon "Ups, the game crashed", which i sent do Ubisoft as a "Crash mesage".

I have already tried to verify files, I have reinstalled the game (110Gb) and it still does. What is going on? (does this since the last 1.5.0 patch)

Thanks for answer
    Hello!

We have a Basic Troubleshooting FAQ which may help: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000025947/

If you are still experiencing an issue, please create a support case with the following system files: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000026442/

Once done, please provide me with the case number so I can investigate what may be happening.

Originally Posted by robinjoo17 Go to original post
    well it crashed for me i cant load my save game anymore
    Hey!

Is your game also crashing on launch? Can you please describe your experience?

Did you ever get this fixed? My game is also crashing, wanted to do the dlc but its not worth it. Load my save, move and boom crash.

Got the exact same issue just a few days ago. It also came along with the same issue in Origins. Not to mention the "Untrusted file" issue in WatchDogs2 all of a sudden as well.
    Meanwhile FarCry Primal is the only Ubi game that works for me at the moment...

Have the same issue with both Odyssey and Origins. Looking through the forums, reddit and general Google searches show that this has been an ongoing issue with both games from their respective releases. I've sent in a support ticket but don't have much hope of a reply and/or a fix.

I obviously can't speak for everyone, but Ubisoft have lost at least one loyal customer. Because until they get this fixed, they won't be getting another penny of my money.

Crashes when launching

I'm having the same problem, i've only just downloaded this, it's cost me money and i havent even been able to play it yet, as all it does when i click to play is show the title screen then comes up with a message that says its crashed!! i've sent so many crash reports!!
    please can you fix this?? if not then send me a refund please