'Wait For All' Block for multiple Quests

Has anyone else had much success with using the Wait For All block between quests (not objectives)?

I have 5 quests that are acquired at once. Whether or not they succeed, my flow ensures that the Wait For All operator runs a check that counts all 5 quests are completed before the final quest is started.

However, when I test the story, I can complete any 1 of the 5 quests and the final quest appears immediately, leaving the other 4 left over and not necessary to complete the story.

I have checked the "Wait For All Inputs" in the operator, in case anyone asks. And, again, I'm dealing with quests and not objectives.

Any ideas? Is it that I am missing something, or is it a bug?

Originally Posted by Shay.Cormac Go to original post
    Has anyone else had much success with using the Wait For All block between quests (not objectives)?

I have 5 quests that are acquired at once. Whether or not they succeed, my flow ensures that the Wait For All operator runs a check that counts all 5 quests are completed before the final quest is started.

However, when I test the story, I can complete any 1 of the 5 quests and the final quest appears immediately, leaving the other 4 left over and not necessary to complete the story.

I have checked the "Wait For All Inputs" in the operator, in case anyone asks. And, again, I'm dealing with quests and not objectives.

Any ideas? Is it that I am missing something, or is it a bug?
    Do you have a picture of your flow we can see please.

All of my main quests feed into a single wait operator that requires they complete before my epilogue quest triggers. It has worked in testing so far.

Just a thought, I have found that if you use debug starters, the process that requires the wait operator sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. I now always start my stories from the start to verify success.

Story Creator Flow

I had to zoom out for the entire flow to be displayed ( I have some OCD... you will not have me readjust those pretty lines! ).

But you can see I start with a quest, it flows into 5 simultaneous quests, and then there's a Wait All Operator, waiting for an "All In" for the inputs before producing an output to the final quest.

Also note, the very last flow at the bottom is a quick flow for when people decline the first quest, essentially ending the story. I may or may not keep that.
    Finally, I have tested both with and without the debug checkpoint starter and I get the same result.

Nevermind.... fixed it.

The 'Bridge' block between the Wait All operator and the 5 quests was causing the issue.

Note to all: be careful with your bridges!

Shay.Cormac, Great to hear! A note about the lines that go into a wait operator. The bridge flow shown just before the wait operator essentially says "when ANY quest has been completed, trigger all 5 inputs to the wait operator", thus causing the quest after the wait operator to execute.

Ah I see. This is what I assumed when I tested with and without that bridge before I got it working.

You can see I try to use bridges to tidy up the lines as I go, so I imagine this is not going to be the first time run into an issue resulting from a bad use of a Bridge. However this insight should help me be more careful in future!