Daily Orichalcum quests have stopped appearing on message boards.

It's been a couple days now but daily orichalcum quests have stopped appearing on the message boards for me. I have tried all suggestions, power cycling, resetting the game, disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet, exerting the game, removing the disc and restarting there, restarting from an older save. Nothing seems to work that has in the past.
    Contracts have stopped showing up too.
    Bounties still appear though.

Are you hanging out in one area? If so, go to a mission board in another region. I like to stay in Phokis so I could stay close to Sargon, but I believe you can "run out of" local potential daily possibilities, so a change of location usually helps.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MDJans35 Go to original post
    It's been a couple days now but daily orichalcum quests have stopped appearing on the message boards for me. I have tried all suggestions, power cycling, resetting the game, disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet, exerting the game, removing the disc and restarting there, restarting from an older save. Nothing seems to work that has in the past.
    Contracts have stopped showing up too.
    Bounties still appear though.
    Hey! We don't have any known issues with the daily quests currently; we too would like to first suggest travelling to a different region, then returning later.

Originally Posted by PurvySage007 Go to original post
    Are you hanging out in one area? If so, go to a mission board in another region. I like to stay in Phokis so I could stay close to Sargon, but I believe you can "run out of" local potential daily possibilities, so a change of location usually helps.
    Thank you for your help!
     1 people found this helpful