Sam's Daily Login

Hi. I'm playing AC Odyssey since the launch and I got the Ubi Club app, but Sam i'snt giving me the Axe. I mean no daily login from Sam. What to do? I've been trying to get it for months and nothing. My platform PS4

I'm on PC and have the same issue.

On PS4 and having the same issue. Have the app, access the daily login while playing the game and the axe doesn’t unlock

Originally Posted by dorinash1 Go to original post
    Hi. I'm playing AC Odyssey since the launch and I got the Ubi Club app, but Sam i'snt giving me the Axe. I mean no daily login from Sam. What to do? I've been trying to get it for months and nothing. My platform PS4
    Yeah same I have been doing this so far for 3 days and I still cannot get that axe which I'm getting frustrated with it. I'm on ps4 and cannot unlock anything from that app and I might just delete it if I can never get it

Same here on PS4! Any solution yet?

I just started playing Far Cry 5 yesterday all night with a friend, Sam gave me a notification about the daily login but the challenge Sam, my friend! did not unlock. Same thing today, I got a daily login but the challenge still wont unlock.

Same issue

I too am having an issue getting the Sam Axe to unlock. I’ve downloaded the mobile app and have played AC Odyssey and never got a “daily login” code. Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

I am also having this same issue for months. I am on Xbox One X with newest software etc and this is driving me nuts, although works perfectly for Division 2, which means it can and does work if it wants to. I have uninstalled the app a few times and tried to log back in to no avail. Could someone at Ubisoft please respond and help us with this issue. No point in having forums if there is no help.

Forgot to inform you I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with up to date firmware/software (Android 9 and 1st Sept security updates) and in Australia. Hope that helps and as I said works fine with Division 2, just not daily with Sam for Assassins Creed Odyssey.

I cannot get any of my Ubisoft games to give me credit for my daily login on my Samsung Notebook 8 for Ubisoft rewards for Xbox 1. Please help.

I am currently playing a number of your games but I never can get the Ubisoft club rewards on mobile app. via Samsung Notebook 8 for my daily login on the Sam for any of my games. I am playing Breakpoint on Xbox 1 currently.