This might be a dumb question?

And in my experience their are dumb questions.

Anyhow, my question is about raids. Will there be a ranking system to meet the requirements, like in the division?

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah Dumb question !
    This is Wildlands forum not Brakepoint
    Seriously ! How blind you have to be to miss the big Title logo on main forum page ?!

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Yeah Dumb question !
    Seriously ! How blind you have to be to miss the big Title logo on main forum page ?!

Excuse me, but I posted on the breakpoint web page! Just wondering, why you have to act like a twelve year old with your response? Oh never mind it is a Ubi forum, it is inhabited by the salt of the earth.

Peace all.
     1 people found this helpful

Ghost416's Avatar Banned
    Yeah Dumb question !
    What's dumb here is your response. Stop being a ******bag.
     1 people found this helpful

Dumb eh! Learn to spell first (breakpoint not brakepoint).

Ah, another edumacated idiot troll. Or should I say a topical Ubisoft forum poster.

Why don’t you go out a get some fresh air? And interact with people in real life.

GAP_Computer's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah Dumb question !
    don't know what you see, but for sure the banner isn't freaking Wildlands

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Look below at YOU ARE IN !! Or should I get you glasses?!
    And I meant the banner in main forum, not the top one here.

gunbladelad's Avatar Member
    The web page background is an advert for the next game in the Ghost recon franchise - but it would help if people actually read the webpages they are on rather than just focusing on the graphics.

As others have stated, if you look at the location of the forums you're actually in, it reads
    "You are here:>> Home >> Forums >> Ghost Recon >> Ghost Recon Wildlands >> General Discussion >> This might be a dumb question?"

You can clearly see "Ghost Recon Wildlands" in there

If Wildlands forums had Wildlands logo, more people would pay attention to where they are posting feedback for Breakpoint.
    Advertisement or not, it shouldn't matter. All Ghost Recon forums now share the same logo + color scheme and with the exception of Wildlands ... background picture. Koani background on Wildlands forums should help a little, but only to people who explored the province. It does nothing to improve forum navigation for new or inexperienced players. So people are left with textual forum navigation, which is evidently not enough.

OP should have done and known better. There is enough clues to avoid the confusion between Wildlands and Breakpoint forums.
     2 people found this helpful