1. #1

    why is S&B rated pegi 16?

    please dont rate it 16. just make it 18. the gameplay of 2017 said it was pegi 18 and now the gameplay of 2018 said it was pegi 16. dont take out the brutality out of this game just to rate it 16, that is pathetic.

    oh and one more thing, dont make the cannons so unrealistic. they fire like automatic machine guns. can you please just not do that? it takes away the 18th century action feeling. thank you
    Share this post

  2. #2
    ballon009's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    333

    Ubisoft are big babies- correction their pr team are

    Originally Posted by DeeK_KayE Go to original post
    please dont rate it 16. just make it 18. the gameplay of 2017 said it was pegi 18 and now the gameplay of 2018 said it was pegi 16. dont take out the brutality out of this game just to rate it 16, that is pathetic.

    oh and one more thing, dont make the cannons so unrealistic. they fire like automatic machine guns. can you please just not do that? it takes away the 18th century action feeling. thank you
    It has been proven by marketing almost 20ish years ago that games with R / M rating sell almost 33% less then PG13 games. That’s because youth and kids don’t have jobs. They require their parents to not sheit themselves when they come to the store. As parents have been conditioned to be afraid of the R / M rating.


    Despite the fact that aggressive games do not make evil kids. That science has been disproven long ago. But maystream society has parents till today still believe as such. Because of this they changed it. As they want to make money.


    Being a youth who played almost exclusively R rated games as a kid, k can tell you that it’s good for children. We live in a hard cruel world. Your kid will always be a little sissy. Snowflake if he is conditioned to be afraid R / M games. I played every god of war game, most of the dark souls, Lucious games etc etc.




    But ppl like my parents are rare. They new hard dark gameswold propomote a self resourceful person. But that makes around 10% of families.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    It has been proven by marketing almost 20ish years ago that games with R / M rating sell almost 33% less then PG13 games. That’s because youth and kids don’t have jobs. They require their parents to not sheit themselves when they come to the store. As parents have been conditioned to be afraid of the R / M rating.


    Despite the fact that aggressive games do not make evil kids. That science has been disproven long ago. But maystream society has parents till today still believe as such. Because of this they changed it. As they want to make money.


    Being a youth who played almost exclusively R rated games as a kid, k can tell you that it’s good for children. We live in a hard cruel world. Your kid will always be a little sissy. Snowflake if he is conditioned to be afraid R / M games. I played every god of war game, most of the dark souls, Lucious games etc etc.




    But ppl like my parents are rare. They new hard dark gameswold propomote a self resourceful person. But that makes around 10% of families.
    it may get more sales but it wont be as fun
    Share this post

  4. #4
    ballon009's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    333
    Agreed. But since when do devs care about fun. They make games to millk us of our cha Chings. They give us just enough to make us buy it, but not enough to truelly sarisfy us. This way they can taunt us into DLC or sequels.

    There is your 40K in student fees saved. Don’t lay out your money to be told this,
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    Agreed. But since when do devs care about fun. They make games to millk us of our cha Chings. They give us just enough to make us buy it, but not enough to truelly sarisfy us. This way they can taunt us into DLC or sequels.

    There is your 40K in student fees saved. Don’t lay out your money to be told this,
    yeah you are right about that and it probably explains why skull and bones is naval-only...and its really bad that the cannons fire like machine guns
    Share this post

  6. #6
    ballon009's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    333
    Well we don’t know that yet. Ubisoft have delayed the game based of their profit plan. Most likely till 2021. So it is most likely they realized OOOOH ****. We bout to goof harder then fallout 76. So maybe we will still have it
    Share this post