Meet Myrrine in Naxos (BUGGED!!!)

It has been more than weeks since I have lodged a complaint regarding a bug in the main quest - "A Mother's Prayer".

When I am done with all the other related quests, I travel to Naxos to finally meet my mother. Once I reach the house, the game asks me to "Interact" at the door. When I press "E". my character freezes but the game-play environment is in motion. From here, I can either exit back to the title menu or I have to exit the game.

No matter what I have done, the main story won't progress from there. I am simply leveling up doing the other quests, but since I can not progress into the main story I couldn't even uncover most of the cultists.

It's unfortunate when I buy a game so expensive, the customer support won't even behave like they are working on the bug. They talk like it is none of their concern to fix the bug.

I someone has faced this, please help me with a fix. I am running patch 1.5.0.

Hey gamerchick191, welcome to the forums!

Just to clarify a few terms, the customer support are the guys who will take the issues you have with games, Uplay and anything else account related and help you out with troubleshooting steps, once it gets to a point that an issue is clearly not solvable by usual methods we will then pass that (and any save files and other information) over to the dev team if there is an issue that will require a fix on our end as opposed to something going wrong singularly with your game.

I see that you lodged your ticket with us and, evidently you're unhappy with the time it takes to provide a solution. Now, I'm not much of a programmer myself but fixes that require a little more digging into the save files (thank you for providing those!) can take a little longer than 2 weeks as it requires a lot of in depth research into what exactly caused the issue into the first place.

Sadly, I wish such issues were easily fixed with a simple button press of even a "if > Issue is happening > do > make it not happen" but it isn't quite as easy

I'm thankful for your patience with this issue, and I can only ask that you continue that while the team is looking into a fix.

I'd like to apologise that you feel as though the members of the customer service team you spoke to weren't interested in fixing the issue you're having, I can assure you we really do want to fix these things because we want you guys to be able to enjoy the games too!
     1 people found this helpful

I have same problem. How to fix this bug?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by phongden Go to original post
    I have same problem. How to fix this bug?
    I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

The dev team did investigate this issue when it was initially reported, however they were unable to reproduce it.

As indicated in our last blog post, the game's life cycle concluded with Title Update 1.5.1. This means that remaining issues such as the one you reported will not be addressed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

i have same problem , how to fix
    please help

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Rizkinurfadilah Go to original post
    i have same problem , how to fix
    please help
    Please see the post above yours. Unfortunately there is no fix for this issue, so the only thing we can suggest is a new save file if it is hindering you from completing the game.

I apologise for any inconvenience.