Horacio's Retribution mission rewards swapped?

I just realized that the fourth mission has a lower reward than third one. Not only that, but mission 3 is more profitable than mission 5, making progressing further than mission 3 useless. As an example, in Grandmaster mission 3 yields 230 points per rift token, but mission 5 only yields 208 points.

This is correct (happened in previous times this event was active) or is a new error?

This was the case in the last one (For Democracy!) as well. There's a thread on rewards and ranks being reversed.
    Do the ones that give the most tokens! Lol

Treasure Chests!

The rewards have not been swapped. It is just that some missions have treasure chests in them. To offset the earning from treasure chest and to keep the Tougher Missions more attractive and competitive in earning, Fixed Reward of the completion were managed subjected to availability (or non availability) of treasure chests.

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by BaymaxC Go to original post
    The rewards have not been swapped. It is just that some missions have treasure chests in them. To offset the earning from treasure chest and to keep the Tougher Missions more attractive and competitive in earning, Fixed Reward of the completion were managed subjected to availability (or non availability) of treasure chests.
    Yes! Mission 3 has zero chests in it while Mission 4 has three. The base Data Node reward for each mission accounts for the difference in Data Nodes rewarded from chests (so mission 3's base is higher).

Thanks BaymaxC!

Nice Lazarus effect. In Ibis there are 4 chests in the last run and 2 in the previous, yet the last mission is worth more helix.
    I think this theory is flawed...

My pleasure!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Yes! Mission 3 has zero chests in it while Mission 4 has three. The base Data Node reward for each mission accounts for the difference in Data Nodes rewarded from chests (so mission 3's base is higher).

Thanks BaymaxC!
    Can you see to my issue regarding migration? There is no development on that front.

The Logic is to make the next stage more attractive.

Originally Posted by Nightstalkers80 Go to original post
    Nice Lazarus effect. In Ibis there are 4 chests in the last run and 2 in the previous, yet the last mission is worth more helix.
    I think this theory is flawed...
    The theory when in play would work in such a way that it makes next level more attractive by offering higher rewards. Even in the Ibis, the second last offer only 2 treasure chests whereas the last one offer 4 in addition of higher assured win. If the case would be reverse that is if the second last event had four treasure chests and the last event had only two, the assured win of second last even would be less so that the player finds last stage more appealing. The logic is to provide better reward per token consumed if you play a higher level. Earlier in some events, I had played 2nd last level as it used to give 2 treasure chests with lesser assured reward though the total would be higher than the last as the last level offered no treasure chest. So playing the stage which gives more reward per token is logical.

If it were reversed the chests contain less rewards. Even bashing chests I get 4k helix with "lockpick for greater rewards" and a picture of 1.7k. That's not appealing in my book.