When is this game coming out

Ubisoft if u see this plz release this game in 2019 stop pushing back plz I love this game I am a massive fan hopefully u see this probably not but still release this in 2019 I can’t wait anymore i love u guys and the work the games you make are amazing

Ubisoft has already confirmed that the game will not be releasing before April 2020, so a 2019 release seems unlikely at this point.

There is no set release date or release "time frame" beyond "later than March 2020."

Tbh at this point I doubt it will get released.
     1 people found this helpful

Oh no! waited for it and there is no information about the exact release date.

Originally Posted by Flawbringer Go to original post
    Ubisoft has already confirmed that the game will not be releasing before April 2020, so a 2019 release seems unlikely at this point.

There is no set release date or release "time frame" beyond "later than March 2020."
    where did they confirm this?

Originally Posted by ImChayni Go to original post
    where did they confirm this?
    In a phone call with investors back in May to report on the 2018-2019 full-year earnings results.

It's on page 4, under "Outlook":

Therelease of Skull & Bones™ has been postponed to after 2019-20.
    Ubisoft's fiscal year runs April 1 to March 31, so when they say "after 2019-20," they mean "after the fiscal year April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020." Which is to say, if S&B has been postponed until after the current fiscal year, then it will not be releasing before April 2020 at the absolute earliest.
     2 people found this helpful