New Mode Idea For Just Dance 2020

I thought about about a new mode that could panders to the fans desire love of Extremes and Fitness routines in past Just Dance games. I think about calling the new mode "Extreme Mode" since it had a better ring to it than "Fitness Mode." The mode is similar to Kids Mode but it is comprised hard dances like Fitness/Sweat alts. for the young teenagers and up. (Always remember this, this is just my thoughts and you don't need to take them

And if a new mode won't be possible, then I just kind of wish that there were more alternate dances this year like in 2014 or alternates for each classic routine in the gamr and hope they improve over the original choreos in JD 2020. One of the rare cases I thought would be interesting, and you don't need to take them its just a suggestion, is that whenever there is a routine that is hated a lot, you guys could use people's feedback to create a much more improved alternate. And if the alternate choreo gets more love than the original, then you could replace the old choreo with the new choreo for the alternate so it doesn't feel like pointless to change the choreo. You don't need to take them, but I think it would be an interesting way to spice up the JD formula along with bringing back old moses like Mash-Ups and Battle Mode which people want to know why they were removed. But this is just a suggestion and thank you. Keep up the good work

Originally Posted by AaronB2516 Go to original post
    I thought about about a new mode that could panders to the fans desire love of Extremes and Fitness routines in past Just Dance games. I think about calling the new mode "Extreme Mode" since it had a better ring to it than "Fitness Mode." The mode is similar to Kids Mode but it is comprised hard dances like Fitness/Sweat alts. for the young teenagers and up. (Always remember this, this is just my thoughts and you don't need to take them

And if a new mode won't be possible, then I just kind of wish that there were more alternate dances this year like in 2014 or alternates for each classic routine in the gamr and hope they improve over the original choreos in JD 2020. One of the rare cases I thought would be interesting, and you don't need to take them its just a suggestion, is that whenever there is a routine that is hated a lot, you guys could use people's feedback to create a much more improved alternate. And if the alternate choreo gets more love than the original, then you could replace the old choreo with the new choreo for the alternate so it doesn't feel like pointless to change the choreo. You don't need to take them, but I think it would be an interesting way to spice up the JD formula along with bringing back old moses like Mash-Ups and Battle Mode which people want to know why they were removed. But this is just a suggestion and thank you. Keep up the good work
    Use it or not but if you do take this feedback, use it wisely they are just my ideas.