The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV.

The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV.

stix489's Avatar Senior Member
    Are the controls any good?

Have you noticed any tearing...or anything that will make the gameplay go downhill?

Congrats! I still have to wait a week!

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    The graphics are bland? Have you switched your tv on? Madman... xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by supesnumber1fan:
    The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something?

Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking?

And haze, but stop being a fanboy. What is the point? Really, get a hobby.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robatubisoft:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by supesnumber1fan:
    The PS3 is awsome and is silent compared to my 360. The game is fun but the graphics are blan probably bc I dont have an HDTV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but is there a reason to buy both consoles? Is MGS4, Killzone 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man worth buying a PS3 for? Am I missing something?

Oh, and to really top things off, you don't even have an HD-TV?! What is your line of thinking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why do you have a problem with that? Do you own Microsoft stock or something?

Ugh, fanboy.

What me? I was sticking up for ps3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
    What me? I was sticking up for ps3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, him. I edited my post. Sorry about that, haha.

I'm no fanboy of M$, but my point is if you don't have an HD-TV, and already own a 360, why would you purchase a PS3?

3 mediocre first person shooters and one killer app a console does not make.