You guys should keep the cut scene for the centurion if he lands the unblock able charged heavy

Keep the cut scene for centurion if he lands the unblock able charged heavy

jacobstokes2019's Avatar Junior Member
    every day have a fun is not easy but its not true for those who play and play games they have fun always , any time any where

pcgames88

testing grounds are getting better keep it up

Feedback Matchmaking

I have some feedback.
    I love For Honor, don't get me wrong. But it has one of the worst match making services of any game. The players I get pitted against is just ridiculous. It's impossible to level up my characters when I'm getting 4xp per 15 minute dominion game because I'm against a team of prestige 16 players against my team with none of them even having 1 prestige. I'm sick of it. If it would balance a bit better, and make the games actually fair so I'm not dying 14 times in one game with 1 takedown.
    I would greatly appreciate it if you could please do something about it.

Regards,

Jacob Smart

Originally Posted by GoopyGamer26 Go to original post
    I have some feedback.
    I love For Honor, don't get me wrong. But it has one of the worst match making services of any game. The players I get pitted against is just ridiculous. It's impossible to level up my characters when I'm getting 4xp per 15 minute dominion game because I'm against a team of prestige 16 players against my team with none of them even having 1 prestige. I'm sick of it. If it would balance a bit better, and make the games actually fair so I'm not dying 14 times in one game with 1 takedown.
    I would greatly appreciate it if you could please do something about it.

Regards,

Jacob Smart
    This thread is probably going to get locked now because you dug it up from the grave. This is not the place to voice your feedback about matchmaking as it was clearly a thread intended for a limited time test version of the game which you didn't even play. Go to general discussions or Feedback and make a new thread with your ideas not that they are really needed anyways because they have infinite complaints about everything you said.

Necroing the thread tho almost serves an interesting purpose.

Ubi is like :"hey look well have testing grounds to gather feedback"

-proceeds to do almost nothing with that feedback for half a year and still hasnt opened a new testing grounds since.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vendelkin Go to original post
    Necroing the thread tho almost serves an interesting purpose.

Ubi is like :"hey look well have testing grounds to gather feedback"

-proceeds to do almost nothing with that feedback for half a year and still hasnt opened a new testing grounds since.
    I mean they actually did discuss the feedback they got for this testing grounds in a Warrior's Den. They released Glad and Warlord and held Centurion back for further work and they have announced a new testing grounds will happen on the 16th of this month.

There's clear evidence to suggest that they have looked at all the feedback we gave them. The speed with which this dev team works at is another matter that's not related to whether they look at feedback or not. In my opinion there's evidence to suggest that they were reduced to a skeleton crew on For Honor shortly after Marching Fire bombed and that's why the speed of updates has not improved and actually gotten worse and why the frequency of their communication has also gotten a lot worse.

Thats fair. And i guess one testing ground session every 5 months isnt terrible. Ill admin tho when they first announced it i was hoping wed see it used far more frequently for even minor tweaks (howd shinobi not end up in TG before his big oof?) I was really hoping wed see a testing ground at least every 3 months if not every 2.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Shinobi and Nobushi's nerf bombs happened before they revealed the first testing grounds. However, not putting Raider's changes through testing grounds before wholesale removing stun tap was massively stupid in my opinion. They had the feature up and running by that point.