🌎 =UWS= United We Stand - RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

Clan History & Information

We've been gaming since 2003, with member ages ranging from 17 to 80 (many players in 20's and 30's and recently lots in 40's) as well as a few girls. Living anywhere from The United States to Cyprus with more then a few UKers. I could probably write a book on why you should join us like some clans do here, but to be honest many clans here are great. We enjoy Gaming just as anyone else does here, kicking back after work (or for some, school) and enjoy gaming with a side of laughter stamped with some great memories. WE ARE NOT going to force you through hell just to join the community like SOME places do treating you as if its a real life interview requiring you to go through harsh steps and having to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us).

The Division 2 Clan, UWS Gaming [UWS]

We have tons of fun playing the game and always looking for new players to come join in on the fun! We are always happy to do dailies, missions, loot runs, farming or what ever someone in the group is needing. We just enjoy the game and have fun hanging out together as we play. We have our own website, forums and TeamSpeak server! We do mostly PVE, some dark zone and we are currently doing raids several times a week. We have been around for 15 years now, officially sponsored by TeamSpeak, run many different events and always happy to see new people joining up with us. You will find NO bad attitudes or toxic players with us.

More about us!

⚠️ Advanced Activity Reward System:
    �� Our new system automatically tracks your activity (logging into TeamSpeak/Forums, posting on forums, recruiting new players, joining our events) and gives you points based on them, displaying the highly active members while handing out Member of the Month to actual deserving members without any brown nosing interference.

⚠️ No Silly Military Ranks!:
    �� MR's are so outdated, too many communities use them and we feel you deserve more than having a high military ranked Teenager bark orders at you. We have 3 types of memberships which you obtain via our new KUDOS system.

⚠️ Play First, Join Later!:
    �� Our TeamSpeak is open to the public, we allow players to play with us first and if you enjoy the community you are more than welcome to fill out a short application.

⚠️ Never Get Booted for Inactivity:
    �� We never force members to attend meetings/events or risk being removed, be it a week/month/year you'll always remain as a member, real life always comes first with us so take your time and play when it's convenient for you and not for us.

⚠️ We no longer sort members by ranks like some clans do:
    �� Everyone is equal (excluding mods to keep peace) so you're not gonna feel left out nor have a teen order you around.

⚠️ Easy and quick process of joining:
    �� Come check us out, then register on our forums, then click on "Join Us" and then enjoy your membership.

We also play the following games

▶️ Apex Legends
    ▶️ Battlefield
    ▶️ Call Of Duty
    ▶️ DayZ
    ▶️ Dead Matter
    ▶️ Escape From Tarkov
    ▶️ Last Oasis
    ▶️ Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
    ▶️ Rainbow Six | Siege
    ▶️ Rocket League
    ▶️ Star Citizen
    ▶️ Tom Clancy's The Division 1 & 2
    ▶️ Valorant
    ▶️ Warframe
    ▶️ Word Of Warships
    ▶️ And many more and adding more all the time!

�� Our community stands 15+ years strong against hacking/glitching/item duping!
    �� Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
    �� Forums: https://forums.uwsgaming.com/
    �� Discord Address: https://discord.gg/yeyNZXZ

2 people found this helpful

Daisho-'s Avatar Member
    A great bunch of folks to play with, we always have a blast!
     1 people found this helpful

Desert.Rat.UK's Avatar Senior Member

Great bunch.

Joined these guys in the last week and gighly recommend anyone else to as well. Over 300 hours with previous clan (the rouges) that ended because of stupid rules, elitism etc. so wanted a relaxed no pressure clan and these guys fit the bill. great banter in Teamspeak, yes they use that so if you don't like it then no good for you. Personally comms are comms for me. Mostly USA & UK so no matter what time you are on someone always about. Multigaming so not just TD2. we all get bored with games so maybe good to have commnuity that may support other games you play.

Very easy process to join. Definittely consider UWS. Glad i did.

Today we are doing 2 raid runs.

Discovery mode which is open to all members, then normal mode for those with raid builds. We set it up this way so that all members can run the raid with our clan, we do not leave anyone behind for any reason.

So if you looking for an awesome group of people to play Division 2 with, come by and check us out but be warned... we do come with a sense of humor LoL

Does not matter if you are solo, group, casual, hard core, 5 hours a week or 10 hours a day, we are open to all players. Not to mention we are always helping our clan members with leveling, farming, builds, exploring, missions, dailies or anything that anyone needs... we just really enjoying hanging out together as we play Division 2

Not to mention all the other games we play together, so this is not just a single game clan... we do it all

Hey guys I have over a 1000 hours played and 140 raid clears in the Div 2 on PS4. I just got the Div 2 on PC today and looking for a team to play with on this platform

Originally Posted by zilaron Go to original post
    Hey guys I have over a 1000 hours played and 140 raid clears in the Div 2 on PS4. I just got the Div 2 on PC today and looking for a team to play with on this platform
    Pop along and say hi. Plenty of dedicated clans out there i know but foind multi gaming to be best bet and these guys are great fun. Plenty of banter. Many will tellyou that they are active and then you find no one on when you are. Have never not found anyone on when i have been.

Still recruiting. No elitism like you get in other clans. Everyone gets on with everyone, has fun and is helpful. Enough people to do a raid then we just get on and have a go. No set times or reserved slots like other clans here. all get a fair chance to help. Plenty of mentors as well to help you level and give advice on builds etc.

Come along and try us. Easiest joining process to get you straight in with the action.

We are doing a double raid tomorrow for all clan members, stop on by if your are interested.

Awesome place to call home with lots of other games that we play together.

If your interested, stop on in and see what we are all about!

We are now doing the raid almost daily as we have so many players online daily, so if you are interesting in checking out the raid please stop on by and hang out with us. Normally around 5pm est is when we are starting the raid each day.

Besides the raid, we are have plenty of groups doing the dailies, farming, crafting, grinding, leveling up new characters and helping new players that are coming into our group.

Always a fun time and never any negativity in our groups

So if you are looking for players to hand out, have fun, play Division in a fun relaxed atmosphere then please stop by and check us out any time!

You can always reach out to me with any questions as I'm always around. AgentSerro here, Ubisoft and in game.

One of the best communities around, feel free to pop in and check us out first before applying

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... Last ►►