Conquest Battle Bug

Hey, Ubisoft. I am having an issue during conquest battles where right after the mercenary shows up, the game goes to a loading screen and when the battle returns, there's no mercenary and my Alexios / Kassandra are frozen. They cannot move or be hit by any enemy.

Is this a known issue? I was hopeful today's patch would fix it but no, I am currently watching an endless conquest battle with Alexio just frozen. This has happened multiple times to me and this is ruining my experience.

I have decided to recreate this issue in another conquest battle and record so I can get some feedback.

here's the uploaded clip.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/superfly-boss/video/78644262

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it is not a known issue.

Can you please confirm the following:

. Are you playing a normal or NG+ game?
    . How long have you experienced this issue?
    . Does it happen in all conquest battles? If not are there any specific locations where the issue occurs?

Could you also try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so.

1. If you have a disc version of the game check to make sure there are no marks or scratches on the disc. If the disc is dirty clean it with a lint free cloth.
    2. Power cycle your console and try again.
    3. Delete the games install data then reinstall it and the DLC's if you own any then install the latest patch update available and try again.

Thanks for replying, Ubi-Keo.

This is in normal game mode. I started experiencing this issue roughly two days before my post here. The issue only occurs if I decide to choose to help the invading side. The mercenary doesn't load after the unusually long loading screen and when the game loads back into the battle, I am unable to move or be hit by any of the soldiers. The defending side works perfectly fine.

Oh and this is happening in every conquest battle I choose invading side. This is not a region specific issue.

I apologise for the delayed response.

Thank you for the information provided. We haven't received any other reports of this issue, I have however reported it to the dev team.

The only issue is, with you being on Xbox One we are unable to obtain a copy of your save file, therefore if the dev team cannot reproduce the issue then they will be unable to identify the cause and work on a fix.

If we receive any other reports on PC or PS4 then we can request a copy of the save files which will help the dev team with their investigation.

The dev team have tried to reproduce the issue but have been unable to. They have asked for the following information:

. A screenshot of the Mercenaries page
    . Try changing the abilities in battle and provide feedback whether this helps

Thanks

Thanks for this information. It useful

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Rajeshraj1990: Glad to hear it, Rajeshraj1990!