Auto MODE suggestions

The Auto Mode is broken, don't know how but the assassin's selected are not always a good choice...
    Some Suggestions:
    - To select a Type of Auto Mode (example, Silent, Assasination, Combat)
    - To select how the assassin's behaviour (again, as point 1)
    - To select if we want to go for chests or not (and use a character with lockpic!)
    - To select if we want to do all the rooms, or the short way.
    - To let you record a run for the level, of which assassin you use in each, (kind of a macro). If some ability fail, stop the auto, or continue (see point 1 about type of auto mode)

Bugs:
    - Using all assassin's with lockpic, when found a chest, sometimes they force it
    - Using healing when not needed (but i think it improved since the beginning)
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by martinblanch85 Go to original post
    The Auto Mode is broken, don't know how but the assassin's selected are not always a good choice...
    Some Suggestions:
    - To select a Type of Auto Mode (example, Silent, Assasination, Combat)
    - To select how the assassin's behaviour (again, as point 1)
    - To select if we want to go for chests or not (and use a character with lockpic!)
    - To select if we want to do all the rooms, or the short way.
    - To let you record a run for the level, of which assassin you use in each, (kind of a macro). If some ability fail, stop the auto, or continue (see point 1 about type of auto mode)

Bugs:
    - Using all assassin's with lockpic, when found a chest, sometimes they force it
    - Using healing when not needed (but i think it improved since the beginning)
    The Auto Mode calculates the action it uses based on a number of factors to determine the highest probability of completing the room and overall mission successfully. We know the Auto Mode is not perfect, and hope to make changes to improve it in the future. Current Animus mobile technology has not advanced enough yet to make the AI behave like a real-life human player would, but adding lockpicking chests and disarming traps would be a good start.

Once it is able to do so, our devices will bring us coffee! Why auto instead of rush anyway?!

Auto mode seem to 100% of the time do whatever the worst possible decision would be in every situation. It seems to intentionally kill as many of your heroes as it can.

Nightstalker, I generally use auto mode during the challenges that make you manually run missions. For example if you are required to unlock things, I'd run manually until I got the last lock picked, then push auto and go refill my drink while it completes the mission. Then of course come back and wonder why one of the guys died with 2 rooms to go and all were at full health.