Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager

Client Crashes and Blue Screens - Follow-up

Agents,

We are receiving reports from players regarding client crashes and blue screens, especially on consoles.

In order for us to speed up the investigation process, please make sure to share what error code you're receiving after a crash.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Division Team

New Crash After Update

There is no error code received. In co-op, if I join the other player, I have a new crash. If I hit the back button and then LB for projects the game freezes for about 5 seconds and then dashboards. It happened 5 times today and I was unable to find any correlation between the projects tab and anything the host was doing. Didn’t matter if they were in menu or not.

Note: It does not happen every time I try to go to the projects tab, but each crash that did happen was from that action.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Agents,

We are receiving reports from players regarding client crashes and blue screens, especially on consoles.

In order for us to speed up the investigation process, please make sure to share what error code you're receiving after a crash.

The Division Team
    there is no code on xbox

Bravo 9

I have been getting the bravo 9 error code on my xbox 1 for a few weeks now,i have uninstalled the game twice,hard reset my xbox on a couple of occasions same goes for the router and same message over and over again. I paid good money for a game i can no longer play and yet all my other Ubisoft games work fine even the breakpoint beta which i am now thinking about not purchasing the game because of this issue that no one seems to be able to rectify or even acknowledge an issue

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Agents,

The Division Team
    still crashing