View Poll Results: Would you like to see a ranked solo-queue playlist implemented?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 80.00%
  • No

    6 20.00%
  • Other - Please Leave A Reply Explaining

    0 0%
  1. #71
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,251
    Thank you for sharing! I'll have this thread as a reference as well.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #72
    I don't really like the suggested idea of locking Ranked to 5-Man squads only. That limits the playability of the game extremely towards those who aren't fortunate enough to have a consistent 5-Man squad.

    No solo queuer paid "x" amount of money for this game just to have it locked behind a wall because they don't want to play the way that most find conventional. As often as you see stacks, I can still guarantee they do not outweigh the solo-queue population. That would hinder a large portion of the playerbase, and quite possibly cause numbers to drop.

    I get the premise for wanting such a gamemode, but don't act like you're trying to do it for the randoms. If you wanted to help people without consistent 5-stacks, you wouldn't prevent them from playing something they paid for.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #73
    Originally Posted by DroneYoinker Go to original post
    I don't really like the suggested idea of locking Ranked to 5-Man squads only. That limits the playability of the game extremely towards those who aren't fortunate enough to have a consistent 5-Man squad.

    No solo queuer paid "x" amount of money for this game just to have it locked behind a wall because they don't want to play the way that most find conventional. As often as you see stacks, I can still guarantee they do not outweigh the solo-queue population. That would hinder a large portion of the playerbase, and quite possibly cause numbers to drop.

    I get the premise for wanting such a gamemode, but don't act like you're trying to do it for the randoms. If you wanted to help people without consistent 5-stacks, you wouldn't prevent them from playing something they paid for.
    I'm probably being dumb but can you clarify your statement a bit further? It's not fully clear if you'd just like ranked to stay as is, or a solo queue option. (Was clear you don't want a 5 queue ranked playlist though :P)
    Share this post

  4. #74
    Solo queue is where smurfs would go to die.
    Share this post

  5. #75
    Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    I'm probably being dumb but can you clarify your statement a bit further? It's not fully clear if you'd just like ranked to stay as is, or a solo queue option. (Was clear you don't want a 5 queue ranked playlist though :P)
    I don't think Ranked being locked for 5-Stacks only would benefit the game, as it would certainly piss off a lot of people that are not fortunate enough to always have a 5-stack
    Share this post

  6. #76
    Originally Posted by DroneYoinker Go to original post
    I don't think Ranked being locked for 5-Stacks only would benefit the game, as it would certainly piss off a lot of people that are not fortunate enough to always have a 5-stack
    Ah so it was just a reply to the earlier conversation in which people mentioned they would like ranked to be 5 stack only. That makes sense. I'm curious, would you play a ranked playlist that was solo-queue?
    Share this post

  7. #77
    Jesus @WBCoop
    Reading your comments only furthers my frustration towards you and proves the points of multiple users.
    [DELETED]
    Personally, D4NW0LF, I haven't played alot of comp, but when I have, I have come across alot of bullsh*t, some being issues you and morf have argued about (It was an argument, color it how you want) some being Ubi's terrible servers, and some simply me being TURRIBLE at this game, I solo queue alot when playing casual, I've solo queue in ranked a couple times, (I lost alot of braincells that day... fortunately they've come back :'D) but I mostly go in with squads, point is, I agree with you, I think its absurd that this game almost punishes you for being a solo player, I swear alot of my problems have come from being put with and against large squads, who'll then proceed to be complete pr*cks. Obviously being slapped with/against a 4 to 5 stack in both comp and casual sucks balls, but its not always bad. However the bad HEAVILY outweighs the good it's ridiculous really.
    Comp could use something like this, not everyone has a huge amount of friends that are always ready to play with.
    Also Dan, I doubt they'll say anything about experience, fair warning. Good luck to ya, I await the bombardment of lovely comments lol
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #78
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Jesus @WBCoop
    Reading your comments only furthers my frustration towards you and proves the points of multiple users.
    Ignorant smarta*s.
    Personally, D4NW0LF, I haven't played alot of comp, but when I have, I have come across alot of bullsh*t, some being issues you and morf have argued about (It was an argument, color it how you want) some being Ubi's terrible servers, and some simply me being TURRIBLE at this game, I solo queue alot when playing casual, I've solo queue in ranked a couple times, (I lost alot of braincells that day... fortunately they've come back :'D) but I mostly go in with squads, point is, I agree with you, I think its absurd that this game almost punishes you for being a solo player, I swear alot of my problems have come from being put with and against large squads, who'll then proceed to be complete pr*cks. Obviously being slapped with/against a 4 to 5 stack in both comp and casual sucks balls, but its not always bad. However the bad HEAVILY outweighs the good it's ridiculous really.
    Comp could use something like this, not everyone has a huge amount of friends that are always ready to play with.
    Also Dan, I doubt they'll say anything about experience, fair warning. Good luck to ya, I await the bombardment of lovely comments lol
    Sadly at times it did escalate to that, but overall both sides brought up valid points. Also I'm sure they'll be nothing but positive comments going forward
    Share this post

  9. #79
    Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    Ah so it was just a reply to the earlier conversation in which people mentioned they would like ranked to be 5 stack only. That makes sense. I'm curious, would you play a ranked playlist that was solo-queue?
    Ah my mistake, should've specified that. Yes, I'd play a solo-queue playlist.
    Share this post

  10. #80
    WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,215
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Jesus @WBCoop
    Reading your comments only furthers my frustration towards you and proves the points of multiple users.
    Ignorant smarta*s
    Yea..well..I've been moving and haven't been on for like 5 days. Get a grip. The frustration that I bring is simply a difference of opinion and not something that either of us claim to be factoid.

    Calling me an Ignorant smarta$$ shows that you pretty much want to troll me more than you want to have a civil debate. So..if I bother you that much, just 'block' my posts and be done with it..or kindly step off me.

    To the subject at hand..I doubt very seriously there will Ever be a Solo Q. But, hey..give it your best shot!
    Share this post