View Poll Results: Would you like to see a ranked solo-queue playlist implemented?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 80.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
  • Other - Please Leave A Reply Explaining

0 0%
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Yea..well..I've been moving and haven't been on for like 5 days. Get a grip. The frustration that I bring is simply a difference of opinion and not something that either of us claim to be factoid.

Calling me an Ignorant smarta$$ shows that you pretty much want to troll me more than you want to have a civil debate. So..if I bother you that much, just 'block' my posts and be done with it..or kindly step off me.

To the subject at hand..I doubt very seriously there will Ever be a Solo Q. But, hey..give it your best shot!
    Troll you huh?
    No, I just see through your nonsense.
    I've tried to have "Civil" conversations with you and other people here before, with threads talking about teamkilling and all that jazz, only thing that comes my, along with many others, is condescending garbage so I'm sorry, but I'm not really.

Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Troll you huh?
    I've tried to have "Civil" conversations with you and other people here before, with threads talking about teamkilling and all that jazz, only thing that comes my, along with many others, is condescending garbage so I'm sorry, but I'm not really.
    Let's leave it there and get back on subject.

Please Ubi, a ranked solo playlist would be pretty damn amazing even in just a short term test.

Also on a funnier note I got an infraction for quoting Gravemind I shall never quote again! (atleast for a short time...)

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Troll you huh?
    If you mean civil debates, which that you basically have started or ended with "wont happen because money grabbing battle pass"..then I guess we're on a different wave on the definition.

You even agreed with me in the beginning of this thread..and then somehow I blew your frustration scale overboard between then and now.

Hey, look. If you want me to admit that we don't see eye to eye, then fine. I'll even go as far as saying that I don't align with your though processes. But, man..the name calling and such is kinda petty. Man up with your discussions points and keep it respectable..if you can.
     2 people found this helpful

The bottom line is that Ranked could use a bit more utility of mixing teams against soloist's. But to create a Solo Ranked is just childish when compared to something that included the team (a 5 man only Q).
    and a 5 man only Ranked mode that gives no advantage towards either team.
    I guess at this point I really don't see how creating any sort of segregated queue is the right option? A segregated queue equals longer queue times for bother parties. A 5v5 only queue might not be as good as it sounds as the team may work together well, but there is still the ranked disparity within the group and elo disparity.

To touch up on you say 5-Man Ranked Only, I surely hope you don't mean locking Ranked to just 5 man queues.

Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    Also on a funnier note I got an infraction for quoting Gravemind I shall never quote again! (atleast for a short time...)
    an infraction? lol rippo pippo
    Must have been because of my post when I said "Ignorant[insert name here]"
    Not exactly necessary but what can you do

If you mean civil debates, which that you basically have started or ended with "wont happen because money grabbing battle pass"..then I guess we're on a different wave on the definition.

You even agreed with me in the beginning of this thread..and then somehow I blew your frustration scale overboard between then and now.

Hey, look. If you want me to admit that we don't see eye to eye, then fine. I'll even go as far as saying that I don't align with your though processes. But, man..the name calling and such is kinda petty. Man up with your discussions points and keep it respectable..if you can.
    Coop, I'm totally fine with our differing opinions, but some of the stuff you say, much like some of the stuff I say, is incredibly absurd, most of your responses here prove that.
    Also DroneYoinker, this game has over 50 mil players, I really think having a solo queue playlist wouldn't do much.
    Yall are wayyy too protective of your 2 second load times.

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789