View Poll Results: Would you like to see a ranked solo-queue playlist implemented?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 80.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
  • Other - Please Leave A Reply Explaining

0 0%

How about a Ranked Solo-Queue Playlist?

Hi Chaps,

I was thinking since the safest and easiest way to get high ranks in Siege is to play in a 5-man stack, and we are now getting an unranked playlist (to me it's just glorified casual but hey-ho) how about a ranked solo-queue playlist?

Ya know for when your friends aren't online?

Also gives you another way to potentially get them season charms without changing region and trying somewhere else.
     5 people found this helpful

That.. actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, honestly.
    Too bad Ubisoft won't even consider this option, too busy making that sweet sweet cash gra-- I mean battlepass.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    That.. actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, honestly.
    Too bad Ubisoft won't even consider this option, too busy making that sweet sweet cash gra-- I mean battlepass.
    One may hope, if this can actually gain momentum they might actually consider and implement it but alas it is the hope that kills us.

Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    One may hope, if this can actually gain momentum they might actually consider and implement it but alas it is the hope that kills us.
    But how would you seperate then? If there are only 2, 3 or 4 people qing together where do they go? I like the idea that everyone has to deal with he same ammount of bs from randoms but I dont see how they would be able to work arround that problem.

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    But how would you seperate then? If there are only 2, 3 or 4 people qing together where do they go? I like the idea that everyone has to deal with he same ammount of bs from randoms but I dont see how they would be able to work arround that problem.
    So, there would essentially just be two ranked queues - solo and what we have now.

People in 4 stacks is somewhat of a problem at the moment anyway in that the random is usually fully out of the loop but if you're solo you can still do the 'classic' ranked queue if you want and people still will.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by D4NW0LF Go to original post
    So, there would essentially just be two ranked queues - solo and what we have now.

People in 4 stacks is somewhat of a problem at the moment anyway in that the random is usually fully out of the loop but if you're solo you can still do the 'classic' ranked queue if you want and people still will.
    I'd rather have Unranked for players that want to stack or solo in without the background 'rank', and a 5 man only Ranked mode that gives no advantage towards either team.

The introduction of Unranked is getting closer towards what I've been thinking as the appropriate path towards a True Ranked mode. The only thing they have to do now is make Ranked a Team-Only based mode..where every team has no fault or advantage over each other. And actually, if you think about it, a true 5 man only Ranked could allow for no team kill penalties nor RFF sanctions. It would be unbiased and create a competitive area within the game to where pretty much all toxicity would be eliminated.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I'd rather have Unranked for players that want to stack or solo in without the background 'rank', and a 5 man only Ranked mode that gives no advantage towards either team.

The introduction of Unranked is getting closer towards what I've been thinking as the appropriate path towards a True Ranked mode. The only thing they have to do now is make Ranked a Team-Only based mode..where every team has no fault or advantage over each other. And actually, if you think about it, a true 5 man only Ranked could allow for no team kill penalties nor RFF sanctions. It would be unbiased and create a competitive area within the game to where pretty much all toxicity would be eliminated.
    Well would you look at that.. Something I agree with you on!
    In all seriousness, both casual and comp could use that feature -.- Some manchild got upset for me asking for a wall and tked me. then his 4stack team insta kicked me.
    Reeaalllll tired of it lemme tell you.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Well would you look at that.. Something I agree with you on!
    In all seriousness, both casual and comp could use that feature -.- Some manchild got upset for me asking for a wall and tked me. then his 4stack team insta kicked me.
    Reeaalllll tired of it lemme tell you.
    I don't see why there is any problem disagreeing with each other as much as I don't see how hard it is to agree.

There are many aspects to the game, as long as we can keep cool headed..we can agree and disagree at the same time.

I honestly think this is the direction Ubi is going to go with Ranked..eventually. They acclimate us into some changes more than others..

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post

Isn't what your describing basically just PL? Or at least ESL in general? The problem with a team only queue would be queue times even further and what do you do when you want to play ranked but have no friends online? 5 man stacks are probably one of the strongest things you can do in the game and when possible recommended however as I'm sure you know isn't always the case and trying to get games as a 5 stack vs other 5 stacks at different times would be a lot more chaotic for queue times.

It's why I'd rather the approach of the solo queue so it's not too impact queue times will having that alternative.

I would agree in a perfect world however every game would be a 5v5 stack with everyone talking but alas it's not always so easy.

In league of legends, they did add a solo queue and separate team playlist. I believe they tried first adding rewards for solo queuing in a team playlist, but toxicity with 4 stacks became a problem so 4 stacks were just disabled. I think issues like these need to be ironed out, but other than that I would enjoy two separate playlists for solo queue and teams.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►